•ೋ°Interrupted°ೋ•

Ships: Kokonoi Hajime x Hanagaki Takemichi x Inui Seishu

Category: Smut/ double penetration/ threesome

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Black Dragon is the first gang to have hundreds of members, they are known as the legend of legends in gang history.

However their rank went down after the eighth and nineth generation president take over Black dragon.

Those generations is the worst and Black Dragon was a mere low gang until now on it's tenth and eleventh generation.

But what they didn't know is that after the tenth past down his throne to his friend, Black Dragon's financial and strength can't be compare to other gangs.

They have the money maker Kokonoi Hajime who only listens to two particular people, his president and his childhood friend.

And noone can ever seperate this three after all they are the executives of the new formed Black Dragon.

Black Dragon was present on the gang meeting that is being held in one of the fanciest restaurant.

This meeting was led by Black Dragon seeking for alliances with other gangs for peaceful future that Takemichi wanted.

However not everyone is infavor of that peace alliance BD is seeking, that's why Takemichi didn't show his face to others that are going to attend.

It has been a mystery, on who the president of the eleventh generation of Black Dragons for he don't show up to any gang fights at all.

Some gangs who beat up BD members always ask them who yet even though they are on the verge of death, the members won't tell any single details about their president or they will get punishments instead or rewards.

Anf they prefer rewards more than punishments, after all the reward is something that can fire anyone's soul.

"Where's the one who called us here!?" A Tenjiku executive shouted banging his fist on the table mad for making them wait.

Two figures appeared opening the door as they show theirself so elegant, just by the looks you can really tell how rich they are from the new style of uniform to the jewelries that symbolize your a BD member.

Kokonoi Hajime smirk satisfied to see the other's grumpy faces while Inui Seishu boredly glances at theit faces, his excited if it's his presidents face.

"Oi, aren't you just the treasurer and vice president... Where's your president assholes!" This time it was a Brahman member who asked shouting at the two who just showed up.

"Sorry for our delay, and Boss won't be coming for he have important matters to deal." Kokonoi answered sitting down on one of the vacant chair next to Izana who just rolled his eyes.

They all glares at Kokonoi who just give them a small stuck out tounge, making them mad but got a hit from his bestfrien who is beside him.

"Michi will not like it if you act like that towards them." Inui whispered not wanting the others to hear their boss's name.