•ೋ°Crazy Ride°ೋ•

Ships: Haitani Rindou x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Smut

【Oh mga mare ito na yung compensation ni Rindou sa pag sakit niya kay Michi sa Toxic Love, so patawarin niyo na daw siya】

【Trans: This will be Rindou's compensation for hitting Michi on Toxic Love, so forgive him already】

Also this is inspired of a Sanzu x reader story, I forgot the name of the book sorry.

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

A party was held in one of the largest club in Roppongi, which is the territory of the most fearsome brothers in gang history.

And of course the brothers are always present on this kind of parties after all they are the first one to be informed about this kind of things.

Right now Ran and Rindou are at the corner drinking and talking to Izana and Kakucho about somethings.

But Rindou's main focus was on a blonde boy sexily dancing on the dance floor swaying his hips to the sound of the beat.

Rindou also noticed that the boy keep on teasing him, as the blonde always showing his ass to the mullet man who is now licking his lips.

"Dude it's rude to watch him alone." Shion teased nudging the guy beside him who instantly gave him a glare.

Shion, Ran and Mochi laughed at Rindou's expression who just drank his beer gulping it in one go before placing it down with a loud thud.

Kakucho became curious who their talking and look to where the four are watching making him understand as he chuckled.

"What are you chuckling about?" Ran asked staring at Kakucho with raised brow thinking that the scar man have gone crazy.

"Oh sorry, I was just not expecting that you'd be attract at Michi." Kakucho answered as Shion and Rindou's look diverted to him with shock faced.

"You know him?" Shion asked pointing at Takemichi who is now smirking at them swaying his hips showing off to the men.

"Yeah his like with me minutes ago, should I call him for you guys?" Kakucho ask to his friend who nodded their heads fast making him sweat dro at their action.

Hanagaki Takemichi saw who his childhood friends are and to be honest he finds them attractive, so he wanted to catch their attention without going to their table.

He went to the dancing floor after Kakucho left him going to his friends with Izana.

As he dance to the beat swaying his hips back and forth, he could tell that some guys are already watching him drooling with eyes of lust and girls who is glaring at him with jealousy.

But there's one pair of eyes that caught his attention, and that's a guy with purple and black mullet hair sitting on the table where Kakucho and Izana is.

Takemichi guessed that he is friends with Kakucho since they are now talking to each other.

Takemichi was about to repond on the guy who just ask him when Kakucho called him to come near them.