•ೋ°Betrayed°ೋ•

Ships: Ryuguji Ken (Draken) x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

What do you think when the word Promise is mentioned?

Of course, everyone would think that it's a decleration of someone when he wants to do something or won't do to the one who he wants to give his promise. (yeah it's confusing)

But did you know that Promises are like glass, just smash a glass with something can shatter it into a tiny pieces, the same with promises.

If you never keep the promises you declared to someone, his/her trust will shatter like a broken glass and it also can make you bleed even though you don't have any wounds.

And Hanagaki Takemichi, dispised promises after what happened to him on his teen days.

As someone broke his promise on Takemichi who expected those promises to happen after all he loved that person like his own world.

Yet that person have the audacity to break his promise and Takemichi's heart and trust by betraying him, cheating with Takemichi's bestfriend

It was a nice day, no rain and just the sun shines around Japan making it a bit humid, Hanagaki Takemichi was very excited for today.

He have been preparing for this day just to make it enjoyable for him and his boyfriend who is surprisingly no where to be seen.

'Maybe his busy taking care of Mikey.'

As he walked down the street, he saw a delicious cake in one of the bakery making him stop and look at it for a bit. He knows that Ken likes vanila cakes that are not too sweet.

Takemichi would like to make it for Ken but he run out of time after finding a perfect gift for his Ken.

He turn back to his way not buying the cake for he also knows that it won't be touch by his boyfriend after all that big guy does not have a sweet tooth like his bestfriend Manjiro.

After buying the things he needed, Takemichi decides to go back home and prepare their normal aniverssary that Ken always like.

Ken isn't the man who likes luxury eating and just want everything to be normal than having such grand dinner.

Playing
Traitor
by Olivia Rodrigo
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻

When he arrive at their shared house he heard a moan, making him stop as he look at his neighbors house seeing that no lights are on.

He shrug it off thinking that he must be tired as he unlock their front door making the moaning sound more clearer.

He froze on the spot, shaking as he refuse to beleive that his boyfriend brought someone on their house and they are doing it.

Walking closer to their shared bedroom, the moans are getting more and more clearer and he clearly heard the name of his boyfriend.

Tears flowed out of his eyes, as he recognized the girl's voice and it's his one and only bestfriend.

"Ken what is this?" Takemichi asked sobbing as he entered the room seeing Emma underneath Draken with the blanket covering their naked body.