•ೋ°Toxic°ೋ•

Ships: Hanma Shuji x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

Short one

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Hanma Shuji and Hanagaki Takemichi have been with each other since childhood. After Hanma saved Takemichi from getting beaten up by those middle schoolers.

In that day Takemichi have fallen in love with Hanma at first sight, it wasn't just his attractive looks but also his caring personality.

However it all change after they meet Kisaki Tetta. Hanma change, his attitude change, he always cause trouble, he always obey Kisaki's command and even ignored Takemichi.

And the blonde hated that.

Takemichi sighed for the nth time as he is treating Hanma's wounds that he got after fighting Toman with Moebuis. Hanma fought with Mikey the one they call the man that can bring you down with one kick.

"Didn't I told you to stop obeying Kisaki's order? Look what happened! You guys even almost killed a man!" Takemichi nagged and scolded pressing hard on Hanma's wounds gaining a hiss from the man.

"Can you stop caring? I don't need your scolding 24/7." Hanma said slapping Takemichi's hands away causing the blonde to yelp.

"Fine, I'll leave and I hope you won't have the nerve to find me." Takemichi said arranging the medical kit back as he was about to stand up but Hanma stopped him.

"Saan ka pupunta?" Hanma seriously asked glaring at the blonde who just let out a laugh then faced him with a poker face. [Where do you think you're going?]

"Leaving cause that's what you want."

"I didn't say you can leave, I said to stop caring."

Takemichi just let out a scowl and slapped Hanma's hands away from him before giving him a glare. "It's the same."

"It is DIFFERENT Hanagaki!" Hanma shouted emphasizing to the word different and mentioning Takemichi's last name is already clear.

"Yan ang mahirap sayo eh, ang hirap mong intindihin!" Takemichi shouted back running his slender fingers through his blonde locks letting out a groan of frustration. [That's the problem on you, your too hard to understand.]

Takemichi walked proceeding to the front door of Hanma's apartment as he heard the guy constant yelling but he just ignored them tired to have another argument with Hanma.

Kisaki chuckled as he saw Takemichi in front of him with a furrowed eyebrows. He saw the blonde at a cafe drinking his favorite iced americano.

Takemichi don't like this man's pressence, its so suffocating. And his too smart that he can manipulate everyone just by telling commands while he works under the shadow of those he manipulated.

"So how's the argument?" Kisaki slyly asked smirking at Takemichi who just cursed at him before leaving the smart ass at the cafe.

"Don't worry Hanagaki, your Hanma will soon be under my fingertips and he won't need you anymore."

In a dark alley, you can see so many on the brick of death bodies scattered around with a standing man on the center.

His handsome looks and tattoo's on his hands is clearky visible through the dark night with a furrowed eyebrows of not seeing his flower for two days.

Hanma have been taking out his frustration on the gangs who wants to take him down beating them up until they are about to die, but he stops knowing that Takemichi will really leave him if he knows about this.

To Hanma, Takemichi is something special, something fragile that needs to be protected. That is why he join Kisaku for not only to have his fun but also to protect Takemichi from other gangs.

After all Hanma have noticed that some gangs have taken a like to his flower especially Sano Manjiro or Mikey. That Toman leader have an interest in Takemichi after meeting him at the brawl.

Wipping the blood from his knuckles he got out of the alley, hands in pockets as he stroll around the town of Tokyo. Suddenly he saw a glimpse of Takemichu's blonde hair as he turn around to see the blonde talking to his rival the one and only Mikey.

What inrage him more is that, Takemichi is smiling while talking to those guys. The smile that he haven't seen for a year after he joined forces with Kisaki and Kazutora.

And now Takemichi is showing it to his rival. Takemichi only belongs to him and no one else, he will kill anyone who dare to take his Takemichi away from him.

Takemichi opened his door with a smile, he didn't know that Mikey is such a joyful, carefree and kind person not like someone he knew.

As he enter his apartment, he saw Hanma sitting on the couch staring at no where and seems to have something serious in mind.

Takemichi just ignored him just went to the kitchen to drop his groceries, don't want to have a tiring argument with this man right now.

"Where have you been?" Hanma asked shifting his serious gaze to the blonde at the kitchen arranging things.

"None of your business." Takemichi answered but then he was pulled from the kitchen and got thrown to his couch.

"Why are you with Mikey! Do you know how dangerous he is!" Hanma shouted that made Takemichi's ear twitch at the word dangerous when he is clearly one.

"Why do you care! Didn't you said that I should stop caring about you and just leave you alone?" Takemichi stood up and bravely faced Hanma staring back at those eyes that once have affection and care but now it's all gone. "I did what you want! Then why do you care if I want to hang out with someone!"

This time Takemichi's eyes have tears flowing out of them. His tired of this constant arguments that is all the same but it never ends.

"You are such a whore, jumping from another man to another man's arm." Hanma chuckled gaining him a slap from Takemichi who can't stop his tears which he tried to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those w-"

"Leave."

"What?"

"I SAID LEAVE HANMA SHUJI! I wish we never meet if I know that you wouldn't take care of my heart that I gave to you." Takemichi said before pushing Hanma out then shutting the door with a loud bang.

Takemichi cried as he slumped down behind the door. How did everything turn out like this. All he did is love the man that saved him but it seems like that man is like others.

 All he did is love the man that saved him but it seems like that man is like others

Next chapter...

What do you guys want?

Choices:

Unexpected/ smut/ Draken x Takemichi

Slut/ smut/ Takeomi x Takemichi

Smile/ fluff/ Smiley x Takemichi

Striper/ smut/ Rindou x Takemichi x Sanzu

Two choices that have the most votes are the next two chapters that I will update.