•ೋ°Sanzu's Property°ೋ•

Ship: Sanzu Haruchiyo x Hanagaki Takemichi ft. Bonten

Category: Fluff and Semi-Smut

(Another SanTake because I said so, just kidding, we need more SanTake stories)

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Scene #1

Sanzu: Takemichi, your so beautiful that i fall in love with you even thought you were so lame back then, i really can't help but be mezmerize by your sky like eyes, let me just say that I love you so much it makes me crazy.

Takemichi: Awww, Haru your so sweet... But, sorry to say this, that's Rindou your confessing to not me [sweat drop]

Rindou: GET YOUR FACE AWAY FROM ME! DISGUSTING PIECE OF SH*T!!

Ran: [Filming everything while dying out of laughter]

The next day

Sanzu: Michi! My head hurts! What happened last night?

Takemichi: You really don't remember?

Sanzu: *confuse* Yes, what happened?

Takemichi: Ask Ran for the video.

Sanzu went to Ran and ask for the video Takemichi was speaking off, and Ran being the troublemaker he is, gave Sanzu his phone and let the pinkette watch the video.

Sanzu: THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ME!!! TAKEMICHI DON'T ASSUME THAT I LIKE THAT UGLY RINDOU, I ONLY LIKE YOU!!!

Takemichi nodded his head while giggling, Kakucho sighing for their dumbness and Rindou planning Sanzu's murder without any evidence.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Takemichi an innocent guy everyone sees him on the outside, with his caring and kind personality. He worries about everyone he knows and would also be kind to help those in need.

However not everyone knows that he is in a marraige with one of the terrifying man in Japan, Bonten's No. 2, Sanzu Haruchiyo. It wasn't the best relationship and marraige at all.

But Takemichi is obssess with Sanzu, he was the one who threatened his parents and Sanzu's parents to have them in an arrange marraige.

Takemichi's parents know how deadly their son's second personality is and would do anything for their son, hoping to avoid any bloodshed.

Sanzu was furious with his set up, marrying to someone weak is not on his dictionary, hell marrying is not even there. But what can he do, even if his Bonten's No. 2, his parents still need to be obeyed or Takeomi will tell Mikey and Mikey will force him.

Still, this marraige can't stop him from having his fun. Right now his at one of Bonten's club. Having his fun with fucking one of the stripper there.

Sanzu was about to release his orgasm when the door to the slammed open revealing his wife with an expression he never saw before. He was about to shout at Takemichi when suddenly a gun shot was heard and the stripper who was riding him, got shot in the head, blood spluttering everywhere.

"That bitch doesn't deserve your cum, only I get to." Takemichi stated before kicking the dead body away from his husband.

Takemichi then went on top of Haruchiyo, facing the pinkette's dick with his gun pointed at it.

"You can only release your load when I'm the one pleasuring you, I own this cock and no one can have them but me. Do you understand me Haruchiyo."

Takemichi's voice was so seductive that Sanzu blow his load in his wife's face. He doesn't know why but, Takemichi showing his possessive side arouses Sanzu to the bone.

"Fuck your such a devil, and I'm in love."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sanzu took Takemichi somewhere far away from that flirt named Haitani Ran. That bastard keep flirting with his Takemichi, and of course the latter is flirting back.

Everyone in Bonten knows that Sanzu is in love with Takemichi and he is Sanzu's property. But that shithead Ran keep on teasing Sanzu saying the words:

"Your not his boyfriend so technically his single."

"Wait Sanzu slow down." Takemichi said while letting Sanzu drag him to who knows where.

Sanzu stopped when they were at the beach near their hideout. He took both Takemichi's hand which made the raven haired confused.

"I can't really hold back anymore." Sanzu started. "I'm so pissed that bastard keep flirting with you knowing that I like you."

"W-what!?" Takemichi stuttered shock at Sanzu's words. Blush appearing in his face.

"Yes, Hanagaki Takemichi, I'm so in love with you that it's driving me crazy when I saw with the others, I didn't understand at first but when I saw you kissing Rindou's face made me want to kill him at wipe your lips with mine." Sanzu stared at Takemichi before smiling, a smile no one ever saw before. "You will be my boyfriend from now on."

It was suppose to be sweet but Takemichi can't help but giggle at Sanzu's final words. "Don't I have a say on your announcements."

"No, I won't take a no for an answer, so I won't ask a question." Sanzu proudly said which made Takemichi giggle more.

Sanzu's didn't expect the kiss afterward. "You don't have to worry, I already like you since we were teens."

A smile creep up to Sanzu's lips before kissing Takemichi. It was a heated kiss under the shinning moon on the seashore for both of them.

"Your not running away from me now."

"I'm not someone who is fund of running away Sanzu."

They shared another heated kiss before going back to the hideout, hand to hand, smiles on both their lips.

╚═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╝