•ೋ°Umbrella°ೋ•

Ships: Kawaragi(Akashi) Senju x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

The heavy rain starts to fall around Shibuya as Takemichi groan in frustration. He didn't brought his umbrella and his bestfriend left him for his boyfriend as he told Takemichi that they will be going on a date.

And it also seems that the rain won't stop soon making more Takemichi in a bad mood.

"You don't have your umbrella?" Someone asked that scared Takemichi for he didn't make any sound. Takemichi stared at him before nodding his head. "Here."

Takemichi stared at the open umbrella that is being handed to him. He don't know what to answer or what for he is really an ackward person and also an introvert. "How about you?"

"My escort is right there, you can use this." The boy answered handing Takemichi the umbrella before running towards the school gate where a car is waiting.

Before Takemichi could protest the white hair boy already left him as he run through the rain towards the gate where a tall looking man is waiting with an umbrella.

"I guess I'll give hit back to him tomorrow."

Takemichi roam his eyes around his classroom if the white haired boy is his classmate which is not making him sigh in dissappointment.

He need to find this mysterious guy and give this umbrella back to him. He asked some student if they know someone with white hair and blue eyes.

Thankfully someone knows as the girl pointed out at a classroom where the owner of the umbrella is. And there he is being surrounded by his friends talking that he didn't seem to notice Takemichi coming up to him.

"Here." Takemichi plainly said putting the umbrella on the table which catches Senju and his friends attention. Takemichi was about to leave when Senju stops him and drag him to who knows where.

"What are you doing?" Takemichi ask giving the guy with raise eyebrow and arms crossed on his chest after they stop behind the school.

"What's this?" Senju ask lifting the umbrella that made Takemichi confuse as he pointed out that it was his umbrella and he need to return it.

Senju isn't satisfied, he lend his umbrella but he didn't get back anything in return. So him being stubborn, he pin Takemichi on the wall while smirking at the furrowed eyebrows Takemichi is expressing.

"Have a date with me and I'll accept this back." Senju said with a grin.

Takemichi can't do anything and just agree to Senju's request and for him to have a peaceful life once again and no guys who are so ignorant to ruin his peace.

Saturday has come and today is where Takemichi and Senju will be having a date as the white hair's request. They both will meet at the newly opened Amusement park which is just near Takemichi's apartment.

Takemichi wore a blue baggy sweatshirt that is tucked in in a white jeans paired up with grey sneakers. He isn't the one to be this fashionable but Chifuyu and Hakkai insisted for him to wear this type of clothes after all this is his first date.

The word 'Date' annoyed Takemichi to the core, his not the one to have a relationship for he always say it's troublesome and you and your partner will break up in the end if your relationship don't go in your way.

Arriving at the amusement park, he roam his eyes to see many people are going and out of it, be it couples, family or friends this amusement park is really pack with peoples. Takemichi heard someone calling him as he look to the right to sew Senju waiting for him.

He run up to the white hair boy bowing. "Did I make you wait?" Takemichi asked worried about that fact.

Senju shake his head no smiling. "It's okay, I just got here myself."

They both went inside buying their tickets, Senju insisted to pay since his the one who invited the blonde who also refuse again but in the end Takemichi loses at their small argument.

Senju said that it was his first time at an amusement park since his family is busy and no one will acompany him to go and he will feel lonely if he go alone so his thankful that Takemichi agree to go on a date.

They both first tried the bump car, Takemichi is getting hype and feel like his back on being a child again being influence by Senju's childish acts as he went with his trips.

After the bump car they went to a roller coaster, and let me tell you Takemichi didn't like the idea of him riding just scary thing that he almost past out of fear while Senju just laughed at him.

"It's not funny you know." Takemichi said with a pout showing a cute face that took Senju off guard making him blush.

The next one they went on a teacup ride, and in the end they both throw up luckily they haven't eaten anything and just a bit of waste was thrown up.

Takemichi gave Senju a water bottle that he use, being the oblivious boy he is, Takemichi didn't know that they will have an indirect kiss because of this while Senju just blushed again.

'Is this guy really serious? Making me fall in love with in just a day!'

The two teenagers have their fun, they didn't even noticed that it was almost night time after all they just focus on going rides to rides and teasing each other.

Last ride is the feeris wheel, Takemichi sat across Senju as he look outside amuse by the view at the top. While the latter just stare at him observing his cute amuse face smiling that he get to have a date with Takemichi.

"Takemichi."

"Yes?"

Takemichi froze at the next thing Senju did, he didn't expect that once he turn his head to face the white hair, his soft lips meet Senju soft once as they shared their first kiss with each other.

Heat runs up to Takemichi face as you can see a smoke flowing out of his ears with him stun their staring at the grinning white hair guy who just stole his first kiss.

"I had fun, let's do this again sometime."

Next chapter Toxic/ angst/ Hanma x Takemichi

I change the ship for the next chapter since I don't know what to do with a Kisaki x Takemichi ship✌️