•ೋ°Tiny Humans°ೋ•

Ships: Black Dragon x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff

【Inspired of a Naruto fanfic credits to her/him.. Also Benkie/Keizo won't be part in this for he just see Michi as a little omega sister】

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

"Loves."

"Yes Michi?"

"I have Tiny Humans in my belly."

"Michi."

"Yes Omi-kun?"

"Will you sleep already?"

Hanagaki Takemichi is experiencing what you call motherhood on his early 20's. Takemichi is now pregnant with not just one but three pups and if you plus them with his three bug pups then he will have six pups in total.

It's also been three months since his pregnant and his three alpha's are becoming more and more over protective to him.

Shinichiro, Wakasa and Takeomi set down rules for the pregnant omega who is always reckless and would do things people don't usually do.

And right now Takemichi is on the couch, laying down and watching a kids show which is his prefrenece than watching adult show.

Takemichi is alone at the mansion right now and he is not allowed to even get near the gate for guards are monitoring him. His also off limits to the pool and his only allowed at the greenhouse or at the open air garden.

When he is going upstairs their headmaid would always help him to not fall and lose the babies his carrying. The three Alpha knows how much a pregnant omega cheerish their unborn child and will get depress if something bad happens to their pups.

"I'm bored." Takemichi whispered as he chew on his potato chips that he made a while ago. Yes it is a homemade potatochips for he is off limits to unhealthy foods like junkfoods and cola.

"Yeah me too." Sano Emma agreed as she just scroll down on the internet also taling some bite on Takemichi's chips.

Shinichiro appointed his sister who is also an omega to take care of Michi while they do some works at the company where their treasurer(Koko) and secretary(Inupi) is waiting impatiently for they are late for a meeting.

Emma is also on her first month of pregnancy by her boyfriend the fearsome Draken of Toman and also the bestfriend of his third older brother.

"Shal we go shopping?" Emma asked staring blankly at her phone not knowing what to do next after Draken informed her to behave.

"Sure." Takemichi answered as he stood up ready to go upstairs and change into a set of new clothes.

Emma helped him to go upstairs also with the help of Takemichi's headmaid. The maid open the two big door that leads to of course the master bedroom where the four of them sleep.

They walked inside the walk in closet as Emma started throwing some clothes back finding a good pair for his brother-in-law and right on the spot a good and cute clothes that is fit for someone pregnant.

It was spaghetti strap white and pink chekered short dress that reach his mid thigh and a light pink crop top jacket. The bump on his tunny is showing a bit however it just looks like his tummy is chubby and he just over ate.

After getting ready they walked out of the front door as they wait for their escort driver to arrive in front of them from the garage. Getting inside the car Emma and Takemichi's pregnant adventure began.

"Where should we go first?" Emma asked, then a brilliant idea pop into her mind smirking a making the other blonde beside her confuse.

They first went to the baby clothing store when they arrived at the mall. Since the babies' gender are still not yet confirmed the two decided to buy the plain white ones that are necessarly needed.

Emma and Takemichi are too excited on what to pick as they roam around the store being a frantic mothers for they can't choose what to buy.

As they finished purchasing the baby clothes, they went to the part where the things the baby needed like the grib, swing for babies and milk bottle.

After going on a shopping spree of baby things, they went to theit friend husband's botique wanting to try out some new pair of outfits.

On the other hand, Shinichiro got a massage from Mitsuya informing his Co-Alpha that Takemichi and Emma is at his botique shopping for some baby clothes and now crying because of something.

Mitsuya don't fully understand what the girls are talking and why Takemichi is crying as Yuzuha and Emma comfort him. This made Shinichiro sighed as he pack his things also informing Wakasa and Takeomi about their on the loose Omega on the mall.

When the three Alpha arrived at the botique, there they saw their Omega talking to his tummy soothing it up making their heart melts.

"Takemichi." Shinichiro called, as the blonde look up to who called him and run to his Alpha's like a little child.

"Let's go home?" Takeomi said as he carried the tired omega in a bridal style who hug his neck yawning.

"Emma, Draken is picking you and be careful you are also pregnant." Shinichiro reminded as Emma sulk because his friend is getting taken away from her before their shopping ended.

Takeomi tuck Takemichi on the bed that id only for him. The three decided to sleep on a seperate bed from Takemichi as they don't want to make the omega uncomfortable. They all take turn on who will be in the same bed as their pregnant omega.

"Loves."

They look at Takemichi who called as they thought he was sleeping but instead he was wide awake.

"Yes Michi?"

"I have Tiny Humans in my belly."

Takemichi giggled as he keep on rubbing his bump. The three just sighed and tired of Takemichi change of moods everyday.

"Michi."

"Yes Omi-kun?"

"Will you please sleep already."

Next Chapter Heat/ smut/ ship?

Please comment here for your ship so I can properly count them...