•ೋ°Memories°ೋ•

Ships: Sano Manjiro x Hanagaki Takemichi, Hanma Shuji x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

Part 2 of Forgotten and a bit long, this is the longest chapter I made.

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Sano Manjiro or Mikey as his friends call him have been experiencinh such strange dreams or visions of a person with blonde hair and blue eyes.

He don't know why but he can feel his heart thug a little and a strong connection with this mysterious person who he recall is named Takemitchy.

His been on edge as he keep on searching for information about this Takemitchy guy appearing on his dreams, though he ended up with nothing.

And right now he have enough and decided to ask his close friends if they know something about this.

After taking a shower, Mikey dried his now short hair and after that he grab his keys and phone as he went outside of his own house, entering his car and drive off towards D&D motor shop.

A few minutes of driving and arriving at the shop, Mikey park his car outside and step out entering the store both his friends own and manage.

"Oh Mikey what are you doing here?" Inui asked noticing the other blonde who just entered the shop wearing a black shirt and white pants.

"I need to see Ken-chin." Mikey answered with a smile and as if he was summoned Draken appeared out of no where.

"What do you want shrimpy?" Draken ask wiping some dirt off his hands after fixing a motorbike his customer own.

"We need to talk about something." Draken and Inui turn serious after hearing Mikey's serious voice and saw the poker face he always express when something gets serious.

The three sat down on the couch inside the shop's extra room for Draken and Inui to relax or some of their friends who visits them quiet often

As they settled down, Mikey faced them with seriousness in his eyes that much confuse the two and have a similar question. What's this important thing to talk?

"Are you familiar with a guy named Takemitchy?" Mikey asked staring at the two who look at each other before shaking their head no. "I guess I'm right."

"Who's this Takemitchy guy you are talking about?" His really not the person to get curious easily but this time he is, Draken is very curious why Mikey is asking some guy out of no where.

"His been appearing in my dreams for more than a week." Mikey stated fiddling with his fingers recalling all the dreams he needed to remember. "He have this blonde fluffy hair and have a really bright blue eyes like the ocean, he have been saying something about saving me and my friends and thankful that we have a great future. I really don't know why but I feel a very strong connection to him."

Draken and Inui was taken back from Mikey's explanation of this Takemitchy guy for their heart thug a little when the hair and eyes color was mentioned. Just like Mikey said it felt like something is so familiar but at the same time not.

"I'm sorry dude but we don't know any guy with that kind of feature." Draken said as Inui nodded giving Mikey an apologetic smile. "Maybe ask Mitsuya or Hina-chan's younger brother Naoto."