•ೋ°Love°ೋ•

Ships: Hanemiya Kazutora x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Slight Smut

And for the sake of the story, I will make them more older and Kazutora have been staying at the prison for five years.

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Hanemiya Kazutora have many sing that he commited. On his 12 years of living he killed his friend's older brother, and the reason behind it is because they want to gift his friend a motorbike.

Kazutora's dad dispised him, always blaim him, and telling him how of a disgrace he is and wished he never had a son like Kazutora. However the boy didn't even the bad mouthing his dad gave him for his only attention is focus on the boy who always comforts him.

Kazutora just got out of the juvie and someone already recruited him to their gang. The leader's name was Kisaki Tetta and his only goal is to manipulate Mikey and take Toman under him.

Kazutora opposed at the idea for he wants to kill that Mikey who ruines his life, yet one thing for sure, his love wouldn't allow him to do that and be put in the juvie again.

The banana haired man arrived at the front door of the house Hanagaki Takemichi's family owned. The blonde told Kazutora that he should stay with him since he don't have house to stay in.

Knocking on the door for a few times before it finally opened revealing a boy with raven hair and blue eyes giving the man who is outside a warm smile.

"Kazu-chan, are you really out now?" Takemichi asked cupping Kazutora's face checking if he is real or not for it has been so long.

Kazutora smiled back and feel the warm hands in his face before giving the short one a hug. Takemichu hugged back caressing Kazutora's back, when the older suddenly lift him up.

The two colored haired male carried the raven hair inside kissing him as he put him down on the couch not breaking the kiss.

It was a kiss full of love, passion, lust, and longing for each others warm touch that they never got to experience for five years now. They have been in love with each other from the start of their meeting and it is still noticable until now.

Their simple kiss turns into a make out session after Kazutora ask permission from the Takemichi to let his tounge in which the raven hair gladly permitted getting drown at the passionate kiss.

Takemichi broke the kiss as he pant hard trying to take some amount of air before giggling at the flustered male infront of him.

"I missed you." Kazutora muttured before giving a peck on Takemichi's lips as Michi wrap his arms around the multicolored male's neck.

"Me too, I'm glad you are out now. And i hope you won't go back there or I will be the one to imprison you for life." Takemichi threatens pouting as Kazutora chuckled nodding his head completely forgot his plan.

Kazutora lean down kissing Takemichi again. This time it was a bit rough which made Takemichi moan lowly with the nipping and biting.

Those kisses trails down from Takemichi's lips to his jawline and found its self on the raven hair's neck. Kazutora tried to find where Takemichi's most sensitive part is as he roam his licks on Michi's neck making the raven hair ticklish as he giggle for bit.

"Stop it, it tickles." Takemichi pushed Kazutora's face away for a bit with his hands.

Kazutora just smirks holding Takemichi's wrist before giving a lick those slender fingers making the one under blush. Kazutora's gaze went down, taking the hem of Takemichi's shirt before pushing it up and taking it off fully as he also take his shirt off.

Takemichi's eyes traveled from Kazutora's collarbone to his chest. A frown was shown as he noticed the scars and bruises on his lovers delicate and white skin. He can't help but tear up just imagining the years Kazutora spent in that hell hole, getting abuse and ill treated by those pulis officers and also by some prisoner.

Kazutora noticed it and panick, he gently caresses Takemichi face calming him down, wiping those tears away from that beautiful face.

"Don't worry I'm fine." Kazutora assured giving kisses as a way to calm Takemichi down who nodded and gave a genuine smile.

"I want to touch them."

Takemichi's hands touched the long scar, even though it is a long time scar it still is pretty visible. A cursed was heard from Takemichi mouth, while he was pouting calming himself down from going to the prison and smack those officers head with each other.

"Did you work out?" Takemichi asked touching Kazutora's abs while blushing after all this is the first time he touch such bread.

"Yeah, I thought it might help me to have a built body so I tried working out." Kazutora answered and then a smirk is shown. "And I guess you like touching those."

Takemichi heated up before nodding. The raven hair have this kind of thing of liking muscles and it is one on his list and requirement if you want to date Michi.

Kazutora gave him a kissed that were easily granted back, while their hands roam around both bodies touching the parts they have dream off to touch. A groan was let out when Takemichi's hand went to Kazutora's jeans and in a swift move Michi's hand is on Tora's harden member.

"Do you really want this... Ngh~" Kazutora moan when Takemichi started pumping his hands up and down also giving a nod to the question. "Then suck this off Love."

Three fingers are being suck by Takemichi coating them well for they don't have any lube and it is the first time for Michi to have something inside him.

After a few minutes of sucking and Kazutora cumming down to Takemichi's hand. Kazutora decided that it is time for preparing the virgin lover of his and immediately go to the fun part.

"I'm entering two of my fingers." Kazutora warned pushig his fingers inside Takemichi tight hole as the raven hair moan at the sudden entering.

It was hurtful at first but after a few second Takemichi felt pleasure as he keep on squeesing Kazutora's long and big fingers making the man groan at the tightness.

"I want something bigger~" Takemichi whimpered and is really impatient wanting to be fuck when it will hurt if he is not fully prepared.

Next Chapter Back Alley/ smut/ Wakasa x Takemichi