•ೋ°His Queen°ೋ•

Ships: Kurokawa Izana x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Smut

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Tenjiku is the fearsome gang in Yokohama, every gang there knows how Tenjiku works and how brutal can their fights can be.

But what other knows is that there is someone in Tenjiku that control the boys and also is the co-commander of Kurokawa Izana.

No one knows him for Izana is a very obssessive man and don't want other to steal his Queen away. Especially his adoptive brother who has a thing for beautiful boys.

Izana is on his office nothing to do because his subordinates are on the work, crashing Toman's member one by one.

And surprisingly his Queen is also not here. Hanagaki Takemichi usually don't go out for his not interested on what is going on the outside world.

This made Izana worry for he can't have cuddles with his Queen that is no where to be found. Izana immediately dialed Kakucho's number who seemingly on a fight with one of the Toman members.

What do you need Izana?❞ Kakucho asked with a sigh like his doing something that tired him out for today.

Do you know where your Queen is?❜ Izana asked back which made Kakucho sighed while he heard a giggle on the other side.

His here with me and keeps on bothering, he won't go home even I told him to and now his whining asking for food.❞ Kakucho tiredly answered, he really hates it when he become his childhood bestfriend babysitter.

Well all of them are Takemichi babysitter, for their Queen is such a whinny crybaby who always gets what he wants. And it is all Izana's fault for spoiling their black haired Queen and now look what it become.

Tell him to go home for I have his favorite meal here.❜ Izana ordered as he heard Kakucho's answered and telling Takemichi who whined and cry for it is boring inside the headquarters.

Izana just sighed and also blaimed himself for spoiling his lover too much that Takemichi becoming more and more of a baby than a teenage kid.

When Takemichi arrived he saw Izana sitting on the bed waiting for him. Takemichi knows what his favorite meal is and he is also hungry or should I say horny for the meal.

Takemichi walked closer to him and was easily get pulled by the shite hair who is now on top of him smirking while licking his lips.

"You have becoming more and more of a spoiled brat." Izana licked Takemichi earlobe as he whispered those words that sent shiver down the raven hair's spine.

"And who's fault that I became like this?" Takemichi smirked back wrapping his arms around Izana's neck, giving him a lick on his cheeks.

Izana grin on how he love the way Takemichi always talk back to him with such seductive voice, inviting him fully but he also knows that the younger likes teasing.

Takemichi initiated the kiss as Izana kissed back entering his tounge, the both of them fought for dominance that Izana already won of course.

Takemichu moaned when Izana trailed his hands down pushing his shirt up just to get to the raven hair's erect nipples and started playing with them.

Izana broke the kiss, taking Takemichi's shirt off and didn't think twice of leaving some marks on the raven hair's soft and white skin.

On the living room of the headquarters. Kakucho sighed again for the nth time of the day for his King and Queen didn't even mind of them hearing those moans coming from their beautiful Queen's mouth.

Ran and Rindou keep on teasing each other for their pent up erection just from hearing their co-commander's naughty moans.

Mochi and Shion have already left after hearing the first set of moans, tired to hear it everyday when they hang out on the HQ.

"Go to the bathroom and relieve that thing." Kakucho ordered, leaving the two brothers who glared at each other and just went out, decided to have some cute boys or girls to fuck.

And let's go back to the two upstairs. Izana is now sitting, his back lean on the headboard of the bed while Michi is on top of him marking his collarbone and neck.

Takemichi's hands went to the white hair's throbbing member touching its tip, giving the man a tease making Izana groan. Takemichi chuckled at it and went down still giving his lover a teased, pumping his hands up in down of Izana's shaft.

"Stop teasing me Michi." Izana groan arching his back when the raven hair suddenly take his whole member into his mouth.

"Fuck~"

Takemichi liked the reaction that he got from the man. So being the spoiled one he is, Michi started teasing Izana again. Takemichi also used his tounge licking Izana's shaft but avoiding its tip that made Izana groan.

What Izana really hates when they do it, is when Takemichi constantly tease him, leaving him on edge and he can't do that to the raven hair for even him can't resist the urdge to let Michi come who makes the best expression Izana always imagine.

The constant teasing made Izana on edge as he come down on Takemichi's throat who willingly drank it without any hesitation.

"You really like teasing." Izana spoke breathing heavely while Takemichi just smiled innocently showing his tounge with a bit of cum.

Izana's horniness was turn on again as he switch their position with him on top of Takemichi and didn't even hesitate to enter the ravem hair without preparation.

Takemichi moaned loudly at this didn't even care if the others heard them or what. Pleasure filled Takemichi's whole body, the only thing that gets out of his mouth are constant begging for Izana to go faster or harder.

Izana obeyed what his Queen's command and thrust faster and harder. All on their mind is to feel each other's warm and love that they always craved for when they were still in the orphanage.

The only one who understand them are both of them and Kakucho. They dispise everyone who didn't care for those orphans who get beaten up by those lowly kids thinking that they are superior just by having a family.

Takemichi loved Izana in first sight after the white hair saved him from those bullies teaching them a lesson to never mess with an orphan.

'I wish we will always be together.'

However everything don't go well for everyone.

Next chapter Date With the Omega/ fluff/ Tenjiku x Takemichi

And next chapter is part two of single omega mother.