•ೋ°Misunderstanding°ೋ•

Ship: Sano Manjiro x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff and a bit of angst

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Sano Manjiro the leader of Tokyo Manji Gang is called the scariest and fearsome leader as he always knock his enemies out with a single roundhouse kick on their head making his enemy unconcious in a second.

But sometimes information are wrong, after all the Sano Manjiro they all feared is a softy when it comes to a certain person and it's his one and only love, Hanagaki Takemichi.

And he can be anything he wants to be when Takemichi is with him for the younger will always support him in any way.

They both truely love each other.

But what will happen if a little misunderstanding was form on their new developed relationship.

Takemichi right now have just finish buying a gift for his bestfriend Emma who is celebrating her Birthday for today.

And Takemichi is excited to greet his friend.

He was about to turn to his right when he heard Emma's voice making him curious for a bit after all they are meeting at another place but why is she here.

"Mikey I love you." Takemichi heard Emma confessed as he took a peek and there he saw Emma hugging Mikey who also hugged back.

"Yeah me too." Mikey also confessed that made Emma giggled as they parted their hug.

Takemichi's world crumble hearing his boyfriend confess to his friend in front of him. He didn't know that Mikey could be a player and just wants to play with Takemichi's feeling.

He turn around as tears flow down his faces, wipping them away he was about to run away when he heard someone call him.

"Mitchy? Why are you he--- and why are you crying!?" Draken asked worriedly as he went closer to Takemichi who backed away wipping his tears away.

"Don't worry, dust just got into my eyes." Takemichi answered hurriedly wipping his tears away and walk pass Draken when someone held his arm stopping him.

Takemichi look back to see Mikey with an angry expression, eyeing him and Draken with eyes of suspicion.

How dare he get mad when Draken is just concern while he is cheating right now. Those suspicious eyes that Takemichi wants to pierce but he calm down hisself.

"Let me go." Takemichi coldly said glaring at Mikey who was taken back at the sudden glare.

Mikey loosen his grip for a bit as Takemichi took that chance to ran away from the two who are confuse at the sudden change of attitude.

"Did you do something to him Ken-chin?" Mikey asked glaring at the tall guy who shrug and glared back.

"Don't blaim if I didn't know what happened."

They heard Emma chuckled a little behind them making them look at her like she was crazy for laughing when their's nothing funny.

"I think I now why he is angry." Emma said as she went closer to the two before telling them why Takemichi is mad at Mikey.

This made the shorty feel bad for not telling his lover that Emma and him are just siblings and his not cheating on him.

He really needs to have a talk with his Mitchy later on.

Mikey groan as he watch his boyfriend flirt with Baji in front of him. It's been a week since the misunderstanding and since then Takemichi didn't give him attention of even talk to him and just always ignore Mikey.