•ೋ°Honey°ೋ•

Ships: Matsuno Chifuyu x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Smut

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Honey are what bees make when worker bees suck nectar or pollens from the source which are the flowers delievering it to the house bees who dehydrate the nectar or pollen to make the sweet thing we called Honey.

Honey is also an endearment for couples who are already married or sometimes are just engage to each other.

But this couple of our use Honey the one bees make and Honey which is an endearment at the same time making it a bit kinky, right?

"Ngh~"

A moan was let out as the man on the bed was spread open legs being tied on the bed post and hands also tied on the headboard making it for him hard to touch his twitching hole that is pleading to be entered.

Hanagaki Takemichi have been tied on the bed all day after his boyfriend left for work at the petshop. And it's been painful and his body is so sticky with all the cum and honey on his chest, stomach and lower part.

Takemichi heard the door closing making him a bit excited to be finally free and get fuck like he wanted all day after all hid boyfriend came back.

Matsuno Chifuyu open the bedroom to see his sexy boyfriend still tied up like how he was when he left this morning, ready to be devour at anytime.

Chifuyu also noticed the cum on the honey he poured on Takemichi in the morning for him to have dinner instantly when he get home.

"Honey, I'm home." He announced as he walk closer to Takemichi just moan to respond. "Is this a dinner in bed for me?"

Chifuyu chuckled as he took of his coat and throw it somewhere, unbottoning his polo and unbuckle his belt coming closer to Takemichi who just watch his every movement.

"Honey~ please fuck me~" Takemichi begged but got a chuckled as a response as Chifuyu shook his head NO.

"No can do Honey, I'm hungry so I'll just eat this delicious honey in front of me." Chifuyu stated as he sat down next to Takemichi licking his lio before giving Takemichi a kiss on the lips.

The restrained man lewdly moan as he felt his boyfriend's tounge explore his wet cavern not leaving any part not licked.

Chifuyu's kisses trail down to Takemichi's neck who still have hickies and bruises that Chifuyu planted two days ago.

Planting another batch, Chifuyu then trailed to Takemichi's chest where the honey is lickibg it off also tasting the sweet cum of Michi making his dinner more sweeter.

"Mhmm, tasty~" Chifuyu teased as he suck on Takemichi nipple making Michi's ocean eyes shown as he arch his back at the pleasure Chifuyu is giving him.

Chifuyu continue eating- I mean licking the honey and cum on Takemichi's body enjoying the sweet taste and also the moaning of his boyfriend that are music to his ears. [Very kinky(灬º‿º灬)♡]

On the other hand Takemichi can't helo but moan everytime Chifuyu lick his body where the sticky and smelly honey and cums are. It just making him more needy as his hole keep on twitching beghing to be notice and be filled with the lightning rod Chifuyu have.

Takemichi groan when he felt that Chifuyu stop as he open his eyes to see Chifuyu licking his lips just staring at Michi's twitching hole while taking his polo and pants off leaving him only on underpants.