•ೋ°Fight°ೋ•

Ships: Sano Manjirou (Mikey) x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

【This story is the fanfiction reason why Takemichi left Toman after the black dragon arc, it's chapter 117 in the manga】 

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Tokyo Manji Gang is a famous Gang for being a strong Gang that always wanted good things to happen in the future.

But how can such a good and peaceful Gang turn into the fearsome Gang that kills anyone, innocent or not, kids or adults, woman or man all are being killed by them.

And one of them don't like this kind of future. Hanagaki Takemichi believes that Toman can be something people will look up too for it's strong will.

Yet that future alternate and Toman turns into something people can't look up too but something people fear the most.

Takemichi is tired and can't go on to what Toman is doing for the future. All his wishes didn't come true, Toman turns evil and violence is the only thing they will always do.

He thought that being with his boyfriend can change his thinking but it even worsen. Mikey always hurt him if he oppose the plans he the leader makes, he always beat him up if he won't obey.

And Takemichi is really tired of this and just want to be free from the violence, from the pain, and from the sight of people dying.

Going out of his room, Takemichi was greeted by bowing members as they know who he is and they wouldn't dare to disrespect him or it will be off with their heads.

Takemichi heard another gun shot from the empty garage making him sigh, he really want to escape this hell hole and today is the right day for that.

He already finished packing clothes and he just need to talk with Mikey about this and also broke up with him for he wants a future with no string attached.

As he enetered the garage, he saw Sanzu smirking at the dead bodies, Draken and Mitsuya sighing looking away, Hakkai on his phone and the King on his throne kissing another uke boy.

The members saw who entered and panicked as they keep on looking at Mikey then to Takemichi, but still need to respect the blonde.

"Good day Queen." They all bowed as Takemichi make his way to Draken and Mitsuya.

The two tall guys were curious why Takemichi isn't reacting to what Mikey is doing. Takemichi gesture the two to lean down as he whisper something that made the others confuse and curious especially Mikey.

"Are you sure?" Mitsuya asked worry is shown in his face that is also visible at Draken while Takemichi just nodded.

Mikey is being impatient as he slam his fist on the table beside his chair. "What do you want Mitchy?" After hearing that nickname Takemichi just rolled his eyes back.

"I just want to tell you that we are breaking up." Takemichi announced that shocked everyone in the room especially Mikey while the boy on his lap just grin.

Little did the man on Mikey's lap know that he was about to thrown down and the others conclusion was right. Mikey pushed the boy away from his lap as he stand up not comprehending what his Queen is saying.

"What do you mean Mitchy? Your leaving me?" Mikey asked still not believing that his love will leave him but why?

He did everything he could just to be on top and provide everything what Takemichi wants... But the love they once have when they were at the bottom fell out when they reach at the top.

"I'm tired Mikey... I can't anymore... This isn't the future we both wanted... You've changed Mikey and I don't like the new you... So it's better if I left like what Baji-san and Chifuyu did." Takemichi stated as he took out the ring Mikey bought for him when they were still happy together, throwing it on the ground.

And with that Takemichi turn around about to walk out of the door and will never turn back. However he was stop by Mikey who grabbed his waist back hugging him, Takemichi can hear sobs and sniffs behind him.

"Please don't leave Mitchy, you are the only one I have... I'll change back just like you wanted but just don't leave me." Mikey sobs that shock everyone inside the garage.

They have never seen Mikey cry and this is something rare for them, but for Takemichi, he have seen Mikey cry several times as he is always by his side comforting him.

Silence have filled in the room, and Mikey's sobs and sniffs are the only thing you can hear. Takemichi didn't answer as he loosen Mikey's hug, not even giving his lover a glance.

"If I was naive like I was young, I would have believe you... But Mikey we always argue about this... We always fight about the wrong plans you make and what did you answer? 'THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, YOU CAN'T DISOBEY ME FOR I AM YOUR KING!'... Tsk.. What kind of answer is that?" Takemichi nonchalantly answered forcing himself not to cry. "What do you think I am Mikey? Your subordinate? Am I that lowly now that you've reach the top?"

"No! No! You're not like that! You are higher than me and you can scold me if you want." Mikey answered tightining his grip on Takemichi's waist who keeps on breaking the hug.

Takemichi shake his head, turning around and slap Mikey even more surprising everyone inside even the one's who just came in. Takemichi looked down before looking up again tears streaming down his face as he keep on wipping them away.

"You will not leave me Mitchy! If yoy leave, I will lock you up!" Mikey threatens but got another slap from his Queen, his cheeks are now red in both sides from the strong slap.

"That's what I hate the most in you... You always threatens me... You always hurt me... We always fight for the smallest things and I'm so sick and tired of it... We don't work out Mikey and I think it's best we let our selves rest." Takemichi stated before turnung around again walking out of the room followed by Draken and Mitsuya who didn't even glance back at Mikey who is now on the floor.

Tears flow down their faces, their hearts can't take the sudden break up but both theirs hearts know that one of them are tired and needes rest, in order to do that, their hearts signal their brain on what their next action will be and that's to let each one another free.

However they know that deep down their hearts, one day they will meet again and rebuild their once love even though it would be in another life.

Next Chapter Memories/ angst/ all x Takemichi