•ೋ°How To Hide The Alpha's Child°ೋ•

Ship(s): Sano Shinichiro x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Takemichi married Shinichiro... However a few weeks later after their marraige Shinichiro Divorced Takemichi.

Three years have pass and Takemichi is living with his child when one day Shinichiro showed up in their life.

What will Takemichi do?

Divorce me, Takemichi."

Takemichi stared at Shinichiro with disbelief and shock. They just had their marraige last week in the day of Monday and now his husband wanted divorce.

"You are joking right?"

The omega still can't believe at what he heard from his husband and just laugh thinking this is all just a prank.

"Grandfather wants this marraige not me and since he died, there will be no meaning for us to continue this."

Takemichi who always cry can not shed even a single one tear from the shock and disbelief. He knows this was an arrange marraige but he loved Shinichiro too much and those words pierce his heart like a knife.

"I don't love you and you don't love me, so it is not unfair for us to get divorce so suddenly."

'Of course its unfair!'

"Fine, I'll pack my things before you get home later on."

Takemichi agreed, signing on the paper Shinichiro handed to him a while ago. Even if he wanted to cry, he keep hisself calm and compose. Takemichi don't want to show any weakness to this man who didn't even value him.

"I will tell Takeomi to send you back to your house."

And with that Shinichiro left the room with the paper leaving Takemichi crying his heart out. That he didn't even notice someone is at the door looking at him with sad eyes.

Like what he promised, Takemichi pack his things and left the house with Takeomi who pitied him at the sudden decision of his friend.

Takemichi just gave him a smile. "You don't need to send me Omi-kun, I can handle myself."

"But Shin ordered me to---"

Takeomi got cut off by Takemichi who lift a finger to his lips before signaling him to shut up for a bit.

"I'm not Shin's wife anymore, and you are his friend not my guard, I'm fine and I will settle this on my own."

Takeomi nodded, knowing that he can not argue with Takemichi when the omega have decided what he wants to do. He is a stubborn and persistent omega, Takeomi's sad and mad at Shinichiro for abandoning such strong omega.

With that Takemichi said his goodbyes to Takeomi and to the maids who he is close with, some cried and told him to stay but this is not his home anymore for you can not call a house home when there is no love in it.