•ೋ°Past vs Present°ೋ•

Ship(s): Imaushi Wakasa x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Smut

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

This chapter will be one scenerio of Past Wakasa and Present Wakasa are in one room with Takemichi.

They both don't know why are how it happened, but one thing for sure is that someone pulled them and locked them up inside the room. Takemichi and Wakasa read the sign on top of the door that says "Have Threesome to leave the room."

Takemichi's soul is almost about to leave his body after reading the sign. His not really that close to Wakasa and they always gets ackward when they are together.

Both are only standing beside each other because of Shinichiro who introduced him to Wakasa. Still there is one problem here right now, how could they have three some if there are onky two of them.

Reluctant at the idea of being fucked by someone Takemichi distanced himself away from the man as he wander around the room(he knows his the bottom of course). It is pretty big, but its all white, the bed is white, the walls are white, the floor and ceiling are white and the tables are white.

What can they do without doing it? That's what Takemichi is thinking right now. However on the other hand, Waksa is pretty calm even his been trap here with Takemichi. Like it's not a big of a deal.

"What's this?" Takemichi asked as he took a small bottle from the table and ready the paper attached to it. "Use this if there are only two people,,, note: just do the did or you'll never get out."

Wakasa stared at Takemichi who anime cried nervous about this and also scared to talk to him on who will drink the suspicious looking potion Takemichi is holding.

"Let me drink it and let's get this over." Wakasa spoke taking the small bottle from the raven's hand and drinking it all since it's just a tiny bottle.

Nothing happened for a second then suddenly a white haired man with those sleepy purple eyes that are pretty familiar and also those beaded earings.

"Oh what's this? Who are you guys?" The past Wakasa asked eyeing Takemichi and Present Wakasa.

Takemichi let out a loud Huh as he is processing what is happening right now and how do those people make this potions for the past self of who ever drink it will come to the present.

"Oh so you are future me and you both are stuck here and need to do a threesome." Past Wakasa summerize all what Present Wakasa told him as the older nodded his head.

Past Wakasa smirk as he went near Takemichi who is still deep in thought not even noticing when Past Wakasa slid his arms around Takemichi's slim waist. "Your so cute that I want to ravish you."

"Wakasa-senpai how could you be so flirty in the past while ackward in the present!" Takemichi cried out trying to break the hug and also trying to push Past Wakasa away from him.

Present Wakasa shrug and join the two who are now taking off their clothes one by one especially Takemichi who us being strip by Past Wakasa excitedly. Takemichi don't know what to do right now, his conciousness went back when Past Wakasa started sucking his nipples like a baby.

Staring at them while they to their own thing, Present Wakasa have this feeling of wanting to punch his past self for making Takemichi moan like this and he don't know why he have this bubbly feeling.

"Takemichi, why don't you suck his cock, he seems very jealous of us two here." Past Wakasa mocked grinning mischieviously at his present self who rolled his eyes but put Takemichi's head near his crotch.

"A-are we really going to do this?" Takemichi asked nicely breathing heavily with his face full of blush and also panting at the two digits inside him. "Of course, we need to do this for you to get out. Don't worry you will have the best experience in your life."

Takemichi don't know why this past self is so flirty but it turns him on more as he faced the present Wakasa, unzipping his pants and taking out the member who is being suffocated by the pants.

Without hessitating Takemichi put Present Wakasa's cock inside his mouth sucking it like a lollipop and also giving at licks from the base to the tip. Past Wakasa seems jealous of this as he takes out of his cock, positioning it on Takemichi hole and thrust it inside without giving any warnings.

Moans vibrating from the raven's mouth that send pleasure to Present Wakasa's whole body as he thrust his hips up to let Takemichi take his whole cock down the throat.

Past Wakasa keep on thrusting groaning at the tightness his feeling, this is the first time for him to have. Those girls he hool up before can't beat this pleasure he is feeling from Takemichi and he is getting addicted to it.

While on the other hand, Present Wakasa is also moaning at the hotness Takemichi's mouth is, his cock is twitching and nearing his end.

In the end both Wakasa shoot there cum inside Takemichi's both hole leaving the raven exhausted and also panting for breath until he past out.

"Bye bye, I wish I could still fuck him but he looks exhausted." Past Wakasa said before disappearing like it never happened.

" Past Wakasa said before disappearing like it never happened

Next chapter Skirt/ fluff/ All x Takemichi