•ೋ°Study Session°ೋ•

Ships: Baji Keisuke x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category:Slight Smut

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

A bully who fell in love with a nerd is a typical cliche story we always read or watch.

We always get that romantic excitement when we saw the two main character who is a girl and boy kissed or confessed to each other.

Hell we even feel the romantic air when they always tease each other or care for each other.

But what about a story of a boy bully and a boy nerd... Have you read any of those story?

Right it's not that popular but what If I told you their is two boys who fell in love with each other after their intimate moment at night.

This day wouldn't get better for our boy Hanagaki Takemichi, bad things happened to him since this morning.

First, he was late for he can't find his necktie. Second, his bully the famous Sano Manjiro and Baji Keisuke pranked him. And the most crucial is that one of his bully is his student now.

Yes Takemichi became Baji's tutor for his good grades and being the top student of their class.

And right now being laughed at by his friends because of his bad luck for this day. After all Baji and Takemichi is not in good terms than Takemichi with Manjiro.

An ackward silent is on the air between the two who is now on the way to Takemichi's house for their study lesson.

Takemichi didn't even care to talk with the boy beside him and just focus on his phone smiling everytime the one his texting texted back.

This made Baji curious as he lowky peek on the blonde's phone wanting to know who's he texting to.

Baji felt something bubbly inside him, as his face turn sour at the site in front of him however he don't know why his feeling like this.

They arrive at Takemichi's house as the blonde open the door. Baji noticed that the interior is so simple yet beautiful, there's many decoration.

Baji give credits to his tutor's creativity even though his always on the corner reading books or just talk to his friends.

"I'm sorry if it's not that grand." Takemichi said breaking tha silent that suffocates Baji for 30 minutes of walkibg from school to the blonde's house.

"No it's fine." Baji amswered suddenly feeling shy for stepping inside the house of his long time crush.

Yes you read that right, Baji Keisuke also known as the playboy, bully, and heartbreaker of many hearts is in love with a nerd who is anti-social.

"What do you want to eat?" Takemichi asked as he wear his apron then turn his head to Baji who keeps on staring at him.

This made Takemichi wierdes out by the long stare and decided to snap his finger in front of Baji who is day dreaming. "O-oh sorry, Peyoung is alright."

"Peyoung? Sure I know how to make it." Takemichi gave the boy a warm smile that almost made him faint at the gorgeous sight in front of him.