•ೋ°Date with Omega°ೋ•

Ships: Tenjiku x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff, slight smut

It is also a bit short sorry for that

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

It has been a week since Takemichi came back in Japan and his been hanging out with Tenjiku often.

His two kids also like the men's company as they always whine whenever it is time to go home. It seems that Yuna and Yuki have taken a like to the boys who keeps on persuing their mother.

Right now Izana, Kakucho, Ran and Rindou are outside of Takemichi's house that the Tenjiku bought for the blonde.

At first Takemichi declined their offer of him stayibg with them so Ran thought something about giving one of their penthouse to the omega.

And of course Takemichi can't refuse for his two trouble makers keep on whining telling their mother they want to live with the four who they consider as their soon to be father.

Let's go back to the present. Takemichi already finish as he walked out of the building seeing the four men waitung for them.

Yuna and Yuki excitedly went up to them asking to be carried. Yuna is more on Ran and Izana's side for their good looking and she fell in love in first sight while Yuki is more on Rindou and Kakucho's side for always being his playmates.

"Did you wait long?" Takemichi asked worried that he made the four men wait for too long outside at this humid weather.

The four froze at the sight in front of them. Takemichi is wearing an of shoulder dress that reach mid thigh and the dress really complements his curve body. They all shake their heads no with a blush on their faces, stopping theirselves not to have a nosebleed.

Takemichi was confuse for a bit but shrug it off, as he pull them to the limo that is waiting for them. Today the four decided to take the omega and his two kids on the aquarium since the kids wanted to see the dolphins and penguins.

When they got there Yuna and Yuki excitedly drag Ran and Rindou inside, amaze to see all kind of fishes inside those big glass that keeps the water for the fished to live.

All Takemichi did was take a picture of his daugther and son having fun while being held by Kakucho, Izana, Ran and Rindou closely. The four noticed the stares those lowly peasants of a man give Takemichi that is full of lust making them irritated.

Takemichi is only their omega and no one else, even if that bastard who is Yuna and Yuki's father showed up they will never ever let the omega go.

After the fun family date at the aquarium, Tenjiku reserved one table at the most expensive restuarant here in Yokohama.

And of course Takemichi being Takemichi refuse at first saying that it was too expensive but the four insisted and Takemichi can't realky fought back for they are prime alphas.

Settling down, Takemichi sat between Ran and Izana who smirks planning something sinfully. Rindou and Kakucho just cursed inwardly for they know what the two wants however they know that they can have their turn someday.

The waiter came to get their order, and of course he is blushing madly at the beautiful costumer he is serving. And that's how Izana and Ran initiated their plan.

Under the table, Izana slide his hands under the omega's dress, going to his little pussy touching it through the fabric. This action surprised Takemichi making him yelp lowly giving Izana a glare.

Takemichi calmed down for a bit scanning his eyes on the menu when he felt another hand near his hole where Izana keep on teasing him.

Ran just smirks when he felt Michi's glare on him yet he focus on the menu in front of him. Izana and Ran entered their finger inside the omega's hole getting a whispered moan from him.

Takemichi didn't expect that the two alpha will teased him and worse is their in public and anyone could notice. He look up to see Kakucho and Rindou smirking at his reaction making him cursed inwardly.

'They really planned this huh.'

Takemichi bit his lips when the four fingers inside of him started scissoring, stretching him. He really wanted to scold the two but the pleasure is devouring him.

"Are you okay Michi?" Kakucho asked teasingly, while the omega just glared at him then to the three more.

The waiter have already left, Takemichi leaned his head on Izana moaning silently on the alpha's ear feeking his orgasm build up.

And also their fingering fasten making it more harder for the omega to hold in his moans. But before he could release his upcoming pleasure, the two alpha pulled their fingers out getting a groan from the omega.

"I will really get my revenge later." Takemichi groan with a hint of pleasure while the four just chuckled and smirk, excited for what will happened later on.

" Takemichi groan with a hint of pleasure while the four just chuckled and smirk, excited for what will happened later on

Next chapter Love/ smut/ Kazutora x Takemichi