•ೋ°Babysitter°ೋ•

Ships: No ship

Category: Fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

A babysitter is a job for someone who is good at taking care of kids and knows how to handle them especially the one who are the most active.

Like Mikey, Baji, Izana, Rindou, Ran, Smiley, Sanzu, Senju, Kazutora and Hanma fo example. Takemichi always have a hard time on lecturing, chasing and get them to sleep for they always have the stamina like a beast.

Takemichi just got inside the building where he put the daycare that his Mom dreamed on to have. His mom realky likes kids and always bring street kids at home just to feed to.

He remember when he was a teen he would help his Mom cook foods for the kids as they make their big house an orphanage. But that doings stopped after his Mom died because of her age and also her sickness.

Yet still Takemichi wanted to take care of kids and that's why he decided to buy a building for her daycare.

Getting ready for the day, Takemichi firstly sweeped the floor, dusting the selves that the kids will use later one, the tablr where the kids always draw things and also some parts of the daycare where kids often go.

Just to avoid sickness. As Takemichi clean the room where the kids usually sleeps on the afternoon, the bell on the front door clings indicating someone entered.

"Good morning Shin-kun." Takemichi greeted as he saw his daily client Sano Shinichiro with his three siblings who are Sano Izana, Sano Manjiro and Sano Emma.

"Good morning to you too Take-sensie." Shinichiro greeted as he let the three inside who instantly ran to the other black hair.

Takemichi smiled at the three kids as he carry Emma who always want to be carried by him, Shinichiro walked closer to them giving Emma, Manjiro or Mikey as he said and Izana a kiss on the forehead.

"Then I'll leave them with you." Shinichiro smiled about to give his lover a kiss on the lips when Emma pushed his head away, he also saw Izana and Mikey pushing him away.

"Can't I give my boyfriend a kiss?" Shinichiro asked pleading for his siblings to let him give his boyfriend a kiss before he left but he just got a no and also a glare from the two boys.

"Mitchy is my boyfriend!" Izana and Mikey shouted making Takemichu giggle and also flustered about it.

"You need to go Shin-kun." Takemichi said giving a kiss on Shinichiro's lips as the latter wave back, and went on to his shop that he manages.

A few minutes later the other kids arrived as the daycare became more noisy and noisy. Takemichi just sweatdrop but he knows that this is just the nature of kids and they also need to socialize more so he let them be.

And right now the boys are fighting on who truely is Takemichi's boyfriend and who will marry their babysitter when they grow up.

"I will marry Mitchy, after all brother and him are close." Mikey proudly said as he wave his flag to the others. That flag means that everything that caught Mikey's eyes will have a flag and it's a symbol for ownership.

"Huh!?"

The others didn't believe him and they started to bicker around while the four girls just rolled their eyes on the noisy boys on the other table.

Well you see there are three tables and it's base on teams, Toman table which is at the center, Tenjiku table is on the right of the room and the Brahman (mostly the girls) table which is on the left side.

Takemichi thought of this arrangement to keep the fightings and hurtings less after all this kids want to be a delinquents when they grow up.

"Mitchy, can I also marry you when I grow up?" Hinata asked looking to the man who just giggled and lightly pinch Hinata's nose.

"But when you grow up I'll be an old man." Takemichi answered making all the five girls pout after all they also want to marry their caretaker when time comes.

"Then I'll grow up fast and be like Shin nii-chan to quickly marry you!" Izana proclaimed as he pull Takemichi away from the girls who glared at him for taking their precious Michi's time from them.

The quarrels went on and on, sometimes Takemichi would make them draw on their artbook the things they like just to lessen the shoutings and yellings while he would prepare their lunch.

As time goes by, the lesser the kids time on visiting Takemichi's daycare for the kids he took care are now on middle schools and some are high school already.

He is still managing the daycare for some parents need someone to take care of their kids when they go for work.

And it has been seven years when he saw those trouble some kids who always announce that he will be their bride in the near future.

Shinichiro and his relationship is still on going however they broke up when the older one decided to move to the Philippines, his dream place.

Takemichi would get to see his pictures on the internet where he is with Wakasa, Takeomi and Keizo on a beach called Boracay.

But let's not talk about that.

Takemichi have just finished his shift for the day as he is on cleaning duty after the mess the kids make. When the door bells cling making him anxious and at the same time confuse.

After all no one would come here at this time and there's no kid to be picked up when he checked that everyone have been picked up their parents.

"Who's there?" Takemichi asked as he keep the broom in hand, walking near the front door.

He was shock to see who it was and it isn't just one person but ten in total crowding the whole daycare. Takemichi could clearly recognize those faces but he was amaze on how big they have grown, they become handsome and beautiful. Puberty really worked hard on them.

"Hey Mitchy, does being your husband still available?"

Sorry I change the title and category since I am tired of making angst right now after the triple angst update on Toxic Love

Sorry I change the title and category since I am tired of making angst right now after the triple angst update on Toxic Love. And i also don't want you guys to suffer.

Next chapter Tiny Humans/ fluff/ all x Takemichi