•ೋ°Forgotten°ೋ•

Ships: All x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

【This is inspired of a youtube video but I forgot the owner so credits to him/her.】

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Playing
Don't Forget Me
by Nathan Wagner
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ↻
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

They said that every great power comes with great price, it maybe good or it maybe something bad, it is decided by fate.

But what if that great price is your friend and even love ones forgetting about you? Would take the risk and sacrifice yourself just to save everyone you love even if they forget about you?

Cause for Hanagaki Takemichi, it will be a yes answer. He will anything just to save his friends from fate's game of life and death kind of a game.

Even if the ones he sacrifice for forgets about him, his okay with it for he just wants to see their faces with smile on their faces and that's all what he ask for.

Toman have already disbanded. All it's members have careers they have dreamt to have as they follow their path that fate lead them to.

Mikey and Koko is a successful business man, Draken and Inui owning a motor shop that they want just like their admired man Shinichiro.

Chifuyu, Kazutora and Baji have their own petshop that they planned to established after Toman have disbanded.

Mitsuya is a well known fashion designer and his co-worker is Hakkai who is a famous model with his sister who keeps him in check.

Pah-chin and Peh-yan working together at Pah-chin's family company. Souya and Nahoya having their own Ramen shop where the other ex-member of Toman wants to meet up.

Emma and Hinata becoming a daycare teachers while Emma also manage their family dojo teaching children self defense with the help of his two older brother Izana and Mikey.

It was a pretty normal future where everyone gets to be happy.

But there is something– no it's not something it's someone. Someone is missing from the Gang but who, all the members know is that they are all complete and no one was left out.

Well that's how wrong they are.

Right now Toman executives plus the two girls have gathered at Kawata Ramen Shop to have a get together after such a long time busy with their own works.

Everyone was being carefree and don't care about the world that they didn't even see the black haired man standing on the building in front of the restaurant smiling.

'What a great future.'

Mikey and Koko have finally arrived but something caught Mikey's attention as ge turn his head back checking if someone is following them.

A shadow illuminated from the building in front making him suspicious but shrugged it off and went inside.

Mikey checked who was present and frowm a bit. "What's wrong Mikey?" Draken asked concerned about his friend who is frowning.