•ೋ°Punishment°ೋ•

Ships: Haruchiyo/Akashi Sanzu x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Smut, BDSM, toys,

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Who would have thought that in a face of a cute, harmless and kind bunny lies a wolf that is in a sheep's clothing.

In an abandoned warehouse, Bonten, the most wanted and gruesome criminal organization are gathering.

They are here to take care of some traitors that dare to give some information about to them to someone this traitor is associated.

Every exexutive is present except for their psycho and drug addic person. It was the first time he was absent, after all he likes killing and would do anything just to get his hands cover in blood.

"Oi Mitchy!" Rindou called as he stare at the black haired boy sitting on their boss lap who didn't even give any attention to the traitors. "Where's your boyfriend?"

Takemichi look in front of him while strandling Mikey, with both legs on Mikey's waist. "Don't know maybe with his new girl." He answered not even getting bothered how his boyfriend is cheating on him.

"His cheating on you?" Mikey coldly asked but before he could do anything Takemichi calmed him down giving him kisses on his cheeks.

"Don't worry Mikey nii-chan, I'll handle him." Takemichi smiled assuring to his big brother that everythings fine and he don't have to worry about that pinkette who is literally no where to be seen.

Takemichi just smirked and directed his attention to Rindou who shot the kneeling men one by one not caring about their plead. They shouldn't do those things if they really value their life but I guess money is more important than their lives.

Takemichi got back to his and Sanzu's shared appartment, taking off his shoes as he sigh of exhuastion but he know that he still have unfinished things to do.

Opening their bedroom door and was greeted by a tied up naked man, with blindfold and cock ring on his member. Takemichi smiled at the man who got to see first when he got home.

"I'm home." Takemichi said as he take off his skirt and shirt leaving him only in his lingerie that he wore before he went out.

"Michi~ please take those off~" Sanzu begged as he want to come but his being block by a cock ring.

Yes you heard that right, Haruchiyo Sanzu is begging to his sweet flower to take that toy off from his member as he can't help himself but wanting to come.

"But baby you haven't learned your lesson." Takemichi innocently disagreed with Sanzu making the blindfolded man groan in frustration.

Sanzu didn't know that his boyfriend is possessive like this. Takemichi is like a yandere who always get's what he wants and won't give up what belongs to him.

Sanzu only know that Takemichi can't be innocent as he likes blood, killings and is loyal to his brother like Sanzu who is loyal to Mikey.

But this side of Takemichi is what he didn't know and it's even turning him one. He also didn't know that he have a possessive boyfriend kink, all he know is that he likes it when Takemichi become dominant to him and only him.

Takemichi touched Sanzu's abs trailing his fingers from his chest goong down to his standing rod with a metal around it. He also took the blindfold giving Sanzu the clear view of his ass wearing the red night dress the pinkette bought.

"Baby you look sexy, please untie me. I already learned my lesson." Sanzu said as he keep on moving his hand to touch that ass but he is being restrain by the handcuff.

Takemichi turned and stared at him before shrugging as he went to the closet to take out a box full of their toys. Takemichi put the box next to Sanzu's right hips as he strandle the pinkette sitting on his hips avoiding the throbbing member behind him.

The blonde didn't said anything and just smirk as he showed his ass, taking out a toy with five balls that are being attached by a wire. He positioned the toy on his hole before entering it giving Sanzu a full view of Takemichi's hole being opened.

Sanzu groan at the sight, he should be the one entering that tight and amazing hole not that toy but what can he do, his ties up and his movements are limited.

"Do you know why you are tied up... Ngh~" Takemichi moaned as he felt the toy brush his bundle of nerves.

The sight in front of is making him more hard as he really want to touch his boyfriend, he knows what he did but it isn't his fault that his on high that time.

"I'm sorry please, Mitchy let me touch you." Sanzu begged as he buckle up his hips thrusting up making the toy slide more inside of the blonde's hole.

A lewd moan was heard inside the room. Sanzu really wanted to be free and fuck the brains out of his boyfriend who keeps on teasing him.

Takemichi lean on Sanzu as he nip the pinkette's ear while whispering dirty little things to the drug lord who is becoming more and more frustrated.

After five minutes, Takemichi have decided to stop the teasing and get on with the main course. Taking off the cock ring as Sanzu sigh in relief before groaning at the sudden heatness around his member.

Takemichi didn't even give a warning to Sanzu making him shoot out all the cum he have been holding back. Sanzu just heard a chuckled with a bit of moan as he look at Takemichi who is smirking.

"Wow, that's a lot." Takemichi complemented the started to bounce up and down of his boyfriend's cock moaning at it.

They did this until Takemichi is satisfied leading them to finished at two in.the morning with a giggling and panting Michi.

Sanzu woke up as he felt his body all sticky with Takemichi hugging him, the blonde was awake staring at no where just waiting for Sanzu to wake up.

"Good morning, have you already learn your lesson?" Takemichi asked showing his innocent smile as the pinkette just sigh at how cunning his little boyfriend is.

'I will never do that again.',

Next Chapter Forgotten/ angst/ all x Takemichi