•ೋ°Captain°ೋ•

Ships: Haruchiyo(Sanzu) x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Fluff

Idea from takemichisfatdump thank you for the wonderful idea <3

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Haruchiyo is someone who only like violence, his someone who don't care about anything else other than his king Sano Manjiro or Mikey.

But what will happen if he is put in someone's care after he get to join in Toman and that captain is no one other than Hanagaki Takemichi.

Toman's sunshine and their crybaby hero. He is someone who always cry and is weak but don't underestimate someone if you don't know them fully well.

That's what Sanzu noted to himself after witnessing something he didn't expect that someone like Hanagaki Takemichi a weak boy can do.

Haruchiyo Sanzu first meet Sano Manjiro when he was beating some thugs and Mikey saw it. Sanzu wanted to beat up Mikey but he totally lost to the blonde Sano.

What fascinate him more is that Mikey made him his friend and recruite him to his gang called Tokyo Manji Gang.

Sanzu thought that it is interesting to be in a gang and in Mikey's gang who he thinks have many strong members that he can challenge.

But he didn't expect that he will be under a weak captain division and you already gets who it is.

Sanzu met Hanagaki Takemichi when Mikey put him under Takemichi's division which is the fifth division of Tokyo Manji Gang.

Takemichi openly welcomed him with both arms spread wide open like he was asking for a hug and this first impretion irritates Sanzu.

Why in the hell did Mikey put him in someone as weak and couldn't even fight like Takemichi who is just smiling all day and being a carefree boy.

"You must be Haruchiyo-kun? Nice too meet you I'm Hanagaki Takemichi your new captain." Takemichi introduces with a bright smile that almost blinded Sanzu as he turn his head away from the blonde in front of him.

"Then I'll put him in your care Takemitchy." Mikey said kissing Takemichi cheeks before leaving the two members with a sly smirk.

"That dumbass Mikey." Takemichi muttured before turning his attention back to Sanzu. "Since our gang is new and still have 50 members on it, would you like to be my vice captain Sanzu-kun?"

Sanzu was stunned by the sudden recruitement of being the vice captain but of course he will take it as long as he is serving Mikey he will do anything. He just gave a nod as an answer which made Takemichi really delighted.

'Such a innocent guy.'

For the past month of being under Takemichi's division and care, Sanzu don't know why— why did Mikey put him in someone weak.

For someone who is good at fighting and handsome face shouldn't he be in Mitsuya or Nahoya's division but Mikey have to put him on Takemichi's.

He witness every brawl how weak the blonde captain is, he always have the most bruises in the gang but dispite of those, the fifth division members always check their captain after every fight.

Like they are so worried of their captain that they even always bring first aid kit just to aid their bruisen up captain.

It seems like those who are under Takemichi who is weak never hated him or critizes him, they even always argue with their captain who is very stubborn.

The fifth division members don't like their captain to fight as they always scold him for being careless, it looks like they are the captain and Takemichi is their precious member.

And in that one month, Sanzu have discover why all Toman are so worried about Takemichi every single time.

It was because, first Takemichi is someone who will save any stranger anytime and anywhere. Second is that Takemichi is Toman's mother, he always takes care of every members who are beaten up and always gave them rewards after the treatment, like home cook foods or candies.

Third is that Takemichi is someone precious to all founder of Toman which are the captains, Draken and Mikey. The blonde fifth division captain is the heart of the founders.

And being always by Takemichi's side, Sanzu found how fun it was to be with the blonde captain always for he gets to feel this warm feeling and it was like he have some dear to him.

Being an only child, Sanzu never really get to feel some warmness until he meet Takemichi who always drag him to his house for lunch and dinner whenever Sanzu don't eat.

Takemichi always scolded Sanzu for bot eating properly, so the blonde captain decided to cook for Sanzu since the day he found out that Sanzu is an only child.

There was this time that someone insulted Sanzu for those scars on his mouth but Takemichi always defend him and tell him afterwards how beautiful he is with scar or without it.

From that day on Sanzu never wore a mask that someone gave him, he is always proud of showing his scars for Takemichi can complement him every single day.

And those actions and complements left Toman captains, vice captains and commander jealous. They are jealous of Sanzu who always get to be with Takemichi.

"Look Sanzu-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed seeing a teddy bear that looks like Sanzu with those losy rose pink fur and blue eyes. "Let's get that one for your birthday."

Sanzu was shock, Takemichi is buying something for him and it is a gift for his upcoming birthday. "You shouldn't mind it you know."

"How could I not mind it when my precious Vice captain is celebrating his birthday tomorrow, it will be my advance gift for you." Takemichi smiled winking at Sanzu then drag him to the store where the teddy bear is.

Right now they are at the mall for Takemichi wanted to shop some ingredients for Sanzu's birthday party and some clothes for himself too.

There's this warm bubbly feeling in Sanzu's stomach at the word precious, it was like some butterflies is flying around it getting all tingly.

Since that day, Sanzu knows that Mikey is his King who he will serve anytime and Takemichi is his Queen who he shall protect with all his life.

Next chapter Dream/ fluff and funny/ Mikey x Takemichi x Shinichiro