•ೋ°Injuries°ೋ•

Ship(s): Kawata Souya x Hanagaki Takemichi x Kawata Nahoya

Category: Fluff

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Ever since Souya and Nahoya joined Toman, Takemichi really can't help but be worried about them. Of course he should be they are his childhood bestfriend and also their boyfriend, how can he be not worried about them when they are literally troublemakers.

Especially Nahoya who would punch someone out of the blue, even though that someone just stared at him for about a second he will punch his face hard. Takemichi really don't know why but it seems like his not their boyfriend but their mother.

Takemichi pace back and forth, his worried for his two boyfriends who haven't come back yet. It is August third and he got a call that Toman and Moebuis are having a war, after the other gang attacked the third division captain's friend of Toman.

"Please pick up." Takemichi muttured but still Souya and Nahoya's phone are both in silenced, this made Takemichi worry more.

Their shared house front door suddenly opened revealing a beaten up Souya and Nahoya who havr many punch marks, scratches and wounds in their body that made Takemichi almost yell at them for being careless.

"Didn't I told you two to pick up my calls." Takemichi said voice with anger but most of it is worry for the two.

"We are sorry Baby, it won't happen again." Nahoya comforted, rubbing Takemichi's back to calm him down but instead it made Takemichi more mad.

"It happened again Nahoya, this is the 20th time you said that." The twind looked down dejectedly, they don't want to worry their precious boyfriend so they turn off their phone.

It was a hell of a night for one of their friends almost died after getting stab in the stomach, hopefully he survived and got treated immediately. If they told that to Michi, he will be more worried saying that what if this two would be the one that got stab and not their friend.

Nahoya and Souya knows how precious they are to Takemichi for the blonde have rejected countless confession from others just to make the spot free for them both.

"Come here, I'll patch you two up." Takemichi commanded that they obey immediately, sitting on the couch like a behaved child.

After all, if they behaved surely Takemichi will give them a reward afterwards and they are sure of it. Takemichi came back with the first aid kit in hand and started treating their wounds, being gentle to Souya while being rough to Nahoya who keep om complaining.

"It's all done." Takemichi said and slapped both of their feeth where the wounds are gaining a hiss from the twins.

Nahoya wanted to get a revenge. "Thanks mom." He said with a smirk, always smiling of course.

"Oh so I'm your mom now." Takemichi look back before smiling a devilish smile. "Then no s*x for a month."

"What!?" -Nahoya

"I'm not involve in his play Love!" -Souya

Next chapter Double Trouble/ smut/ ???

Choices:

Draken and Mitsuya

Rindou and Sanzu

Shinichiro and Wakasa

Mikey and Draken

Kakucho and Izana

Izana and Mikey