•ೋ°Replacement°ೋ•

Ships: Kokonoi Hajime x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Angst

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

It has been fourteen years after the death of Inui Akane. But there is someone who still can't forget about her, being blind and didn't even noticed that someone is loving him.

That's the case of Kokonoi Hajime that he didn't know he will regret forever.

Takemichi have known Seishu and Hajime since they are in middle school. He didn't know that someone have already captured Hajime's heart who is his crush.

He followed Hajime even though the latter is staying away from the light and lead himself to the dark path and became a criminal.

Even though Hajime is a criminal, Takemichi love him with all his heart and even fought with Seishu who keeps on reminding Takemichi about not following Hajime.

But Takemichi didn't listen, his too head over heels for Hajime that he even killed the whore/slut who seduced Hajime.

Takemichi will do anything just to earn the love he wanted from the one and only money maker of Bonten Kokonoi Hajime.

He will fight the gods just to be with Hajime's side through poorer or to richer, to sickness or in health, til death to they apart.

But one thing he know is that even if he do anything, even if his married to Hajime he knows that the money maker won't love him for Hajime already closed his heart for a dead person.

It is already night and Hajime haven't comeback to their shared penthouse, Takemichi married Hajime after he graduated High School.

The latter didn't opposed and also married Takemichi, however they didn't held a ceremony about it for Hajime to keep it in secret.

The only one who knew about this are the Bonten executives, Tachibana Hinata and Inui Seishu, Takemichi's bestfriends.

Ten in the evening is the estimated time where Hajime is coming back from work in Bonten, he never come home late except if it is an emergency or he is going on a business trip.

But now he is really late, Takemichi don't know where he is or if he have an important tasked in his work.

Takemichi knows that Hajime is working under Mikey who ruled Bonten a criminal organization that kills innocent or not, be it man or woman. Those who opposed, betray's Bonten will be killed.

Checking his phone one last time, Takemichi sighed seeing no text or call from Hajime. He decided to call him hisself.

However after a few rings there is no answer. Its like Hajime purposely turn his phone down to not get disturbed on what he is doing.

Takemichu decided to call Ran who is surprisingly friendly and they become close in just a day of talking with each other.

"Yes Michi?" Ran asked answering the phone call, he alreasy know what the black hair wants but he still want to confirm it.

"Is Hajime there?" Takemichi asked worry on his voice as he heard a sigh on the other line.

"His at the bar we always go, but Michi I warn you not to go." Ran answered again concerned for the younger one who just gave a smile. "Don't worry Ran-kun, I'll call you if something happened."

And with that Takemichi ended the call, taking his jacket and keys. He went off to the bar where Bonten usualky go to.

Upon arriving he was greeted by the guards with outmost respect as they bowed knowing who he is, also not wanting to be dead earlier than they expected.

Takemichi was escorted by a waiter to where Sanzu, Hajime and Rindou are drinking and of course it is a VIP room only for Bonten's executives.

Before fully entering and just opened the door a little he peek and saw Rindou, Sanzu and Hajime sitting on the long couch with three lady sitting on each of their laps.

Takemichi also heard Sanzu's questioned to Hajime. "Shouldn't you be going home?"

"Why?" Hajime asked curiously, hands on the woman's waist while drinking the wine they ordered. "Michi is waiting for you, you know."

"I don't really care if he wait or not." Hajime simply answered giving some of his kisses on the woman on his lap who giggled and kisses back.

Takemichi was shock for not just the answer that literally means Hajime didn't care about him but also because he gave a kiss on the woman when he didn't even give kisses to Takemichi.

"Them why marry him if you don't care about him?" This time it was Rindou who asked as Hajime turn his gaze to Rindou and just shrug.

Rindou is also close to Takemichi and also pity the raven hair who is always suffering from Hajime's not excisted love.

"I only married him for he resembles someone I only love and the rest is that he gave me pleasure." Hajime answered boredly not caring what others reaction and started kissing the woman on his lap back.

Not that Takemichi have heard the reason why he is still by Hajime's side, it is all clear now. Why Hajime always calls me with someone else's name with the have sex.

Why Hajime always says that his cooking is so different now. Why Hajime always get mad when he is not gentle or greet him back.

It all makes sense now and it is time to let go. For Takemichi have already know that even though he will do anything for Hajime.

In Hajime's eyes he is only a replacement to someone who already took the latter's heart and it wouldn't change anything that he is only a—

Replacement

Part2?

Next chapter Memories/ angst/ All x Takemichi

Next chapter will be part two of  Forgotten, if you haven't read it please read it first.