•ೋ°Single Omega Mother°ೋ•

Ships: All x Hanagaki Takemichi

Category: Omegaverse AU

╔═══❖•ೋ°°ೋ•❖═══╗

Just by the looks of him can make anyone faint. How can a man be gorgeous than a woman? What kind of products did he use to maintain such  radiant skin.

That's what people think when they saw a man walking at the airport carrying a girl in one hand and a boy holding his hand.

It is also seems like he is an Omega by his feature and also he is carrying two kids.

Some Tenjiku members are at the airport waiting for someone and base on what Hitto Kakucho told them, the one they are waiting for is an omega with two kids and he is very pretty.

But how can they tell which on of this omega's in the airport is the one they are waiting for!?

They just obeserved Kakucho who keep on looking around probably finding the omega that he will fetch up.

Kakucho also told them that he is someone Kurokawa Izana and him knows from childhood but even their boss forgot who this omega is.

At first Kakucho don't want to bring them however Izana is also curious with this someone and of course he followed Kakucho and now the whole executives of Tenjiku also followed.

Someone caught their attention as he walk through the crowd who instantky gave him space, staring at his beautiful face.

"Who's that?" Madarame Shion asked also got attracted to the Omega, they all shrug at his question anf just continue to stare.

"Don't know but his like an angel fallen from the sky." Haitani Ran and Haitanu Rindou answered licking their lips as they stare at the omega's white and soft thighs.

The omega noticed their stares as he glance towards them making their heart race but the next thing made them almost faint.

The omega started going towards them smiling and waving like he knows them making them super nervous as he walk closer and closer.

Ran was about to speak to the omega when Kakucho steps forward walking closer to him as they both gave each other a hug.

This shock everyone at the airport especially the ones Kakucho is with.

"It's been a long time Kaku-chan." The omega said smiling before giving Kakucho a kiss on the cheeks that made Tenjiku jealous and also shock.

"Yeah, it's been two years." Kakucho also give him a kiss on the forehead then look at the girl who smiled at him extending her arm to get the man in front of him carry her.

Kakucho smiled back and took her from her mother's arm, slightly throwing her up and down that excites her all the time.

"Kakucho, can you explain what this is?" Mochi broke the silence as they all stare from their vice commander to the omega and the kids then back to Kakucho.

The four looks like a happy family who just saw each other for how many years of being apart. Kakucho just nodded and faced his gang.

"Guys this is Hanagaki Takemichi, mine and Izana's childhood bestfriend, Michi this is my gang Tenjiku." Kakucho stated introducing tye omega to his gang who just stared at him.

Izana just got out from his daydreaming after he heard that familiar name. He stared at the omega beside Kakucho and memories flooded his mind.

"Nice to meet you." Takemichi gave them a warm smile before bowing.

This omega would really be the death of everyone especially that smile of his that can make others faint in no time.

After getting to know each other, Takemichi hanged out with Tenjiku around Yokohama with his two babies who's eyes are sparkling in the new place they got to see.

This is the first time for the two to stay at Japan for they were born in Korea when Takemichi decided to run away after knowing hid pregnant.

"So Michi who is the father of Yuna and Yuki?" Kakucho asked carrying Yuna who is really fond of him, thinking he is her father, she even called him Dad in front of Tenjiku.

Yuna always wanted to have a father and she only saw Kakucho all the time when the two adults face time, and by now she thinks that he is her father.

Kakucho blushed at the name that Yuna called him but Takemichi corrected her that Kakucho is not her father but his Uncle.

"I don't really know, we were both drank when we did it and when I woke up I didn't saw him anymore." Takemichi answered as he remember those vivid memories that he always want to forget. "He even left 10 thousand yen! Did he think that I did that for money! I was drunk and he took advantage of me!"

Ran, Rindou, Kakucho, Shion and Mochi sweatdrop when they saw how the omega got mad, it sent shiver down their spine.

They also take note to not anger Takemichi no matter what or his raging face will be the last one they will saw before their death.

On the other hand Takemichi also wanted to know who that man is and tell him the whole truth about the kids.

However he would not expect any help from him and he don't need any help at all, after all he raised his babies all by himself for two years and now his bestfriend will help him and that's all he want.

Even if that man would like to take his babies away from him, he wouldn't let that happen after all he is their mother and babies need their Mom more than their Dad.

'If I really got to know him, I will not let him take Yuna and Yuki away.'

Part 2 or Make it into a book?

Next Chapter Fight/ angst/ ship?

Sanzu x Takemichi

Mikey x Takemichi

Izana x Takemichi

Kazutora x Takemichi

Hanma x Takemichi