Chapter 64

Tris POV
I went in after tobias and had to face drowning, everyone else went and we were done for the day. "Tobias wait up!" I say running after him in the hallway. "Hey." He says and kisses me lightly. "What did you have to face?" I ask. He looks at me but I can't read his face. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about.." He says. "Okay." "But tell me yours first." He says. I smirk. "Hmm.. You want to know do Ya??" I ask joking. He nods. "Well.. You'll have to catch me!" I say already running. I hear the thumping of his feet and my heart. I know he's closer because I hear his laughter and heavy breathing. Suddenly his arms wrap around my waist and I'm being lifted up.

"Put me down!" I yell through laughter. He walks back to the dorms and drops me on my bed. I keep laughing and he climbs on top of me and kisses me. His lips though strong and confident have a soft and vulnerable side too, just like him. He pulls back and sits, I sit next to him. "Drowning." He gives me a questioning look. "That's what I faced today." I say and he nods. "So what did you want to talk about?" I ask. I can tell he's nervous, he's rubbing the back of his neck. "I had to face heights today." He says. I know how bad each one of his fears are, even though I don't know all four I know that they are pretty bad.

"The only way I got through it was because of you." He says. He's now looking at his shoes not making eye contact. "What?" I ask a bit confused. He looks up, his powerful blue eyes demanding in the room are looking into mine. "You got me through it. I heard your voice." He says. "You helped me, you saved me in there." He says and I smile inside and maybe even in the outside. "I don't know how to thank you for that." He says and I take his tough hands in my soft hands. "You don't have to thank me". I say and he nods but isn't quite convinced. "I'm serious." I say and I smile starts at the edges of his mouth and move inward. "I love you." I say. I kiss him again.