Chapter 77

Tris POV
"I'm sorry about that, about her." Tobias says while we walk through the hallways back at dauntless. "Don't apologize for her." I say. "Does she look the same as she did back then?" I ask. She certainly looks like tobias, she has the same hair color, the same hooked nose, there's other qualities too. "Yes. Just a little older which makes sense." He answers.

"Well thank you for taking me. She's quite something." I say as nicely as I can. Tobias chuckles. "Don't lie. Don't say that, I clearly know that she's a bitch." He says. I'm a bit taken back by that comment. "She's not as bad as Marcus though." I say. He shrugs. "They both have their dark sides, and they show things in different ways." He says. We get back to the dorms. We heard music and laughter in the out so its probably another party type thing going on, we're the only ones in here at the moment.

"She doesn't really show things through abuse and her anger doesn't come out through a whip." He says. "She's.. I don't know how to describe it. She's clever in her own way I guess." He says struggling to find words. "She seemed quite calm." I say. He nods. "She has that. Complete composure." He says. "How long has she been factionless?" I ask. "Well she obviously faked her death, and then joined them I guess. She now sort of leads them." He says. I can sense that he's getting angrier the more we talk about its.

"Hey. Why don't we call it a night and get some rest." I suggest. "Sure." He says. We get dressed and slip under our blankets. "Goodnight tobias." I whisper. "Goodnight tris."