Chapter 100

Tris POV
They let us go after the final person's taken the test, so we all head back to the dorms to change and get ready for dinner. They said that they decided that they'll announce the rankings and results tomorrow night.

Though I hate the fact that they're making us wait a whole 24 horrid hours to know our fate, I do like that we'll get one day to ourselves. And that we'll have one more day to experience dauntless, for those who don't get to stay. And really no one knows who those people are.

"You okay?" I hear Tobias's voice behind me ask. I turn to look at him, his normal color's back now- the paleness gone. "I'm fine. Just thinking." I assure him. He smiles and I return it.

I grab his hand and we start walking out of the dorms, from some of the hallways-including the one we're in, you can hear the chatter and laughs of everyone who's in the dinning hall eating. "Do you want to go straight to dinner or somewhere else for a little bit?" I ask him.

"Let's go to the chasm for a little bit, then we'll join them." Tobias says and we head that way.

We find our rocks, the one's we've always sat on, the one's we'll always sit on. The one's that hold so many memories of love, of encouragement, hope, and the one's that hold all that we've gone through here at dauntless.

"I wanted to just say something." Tobias starts once we're snuggled up by each other. "It's going to sound a bit cliché and cheesy." He says warning me but chuckling himself.

"Tris, you taught me all about real sacrifice. That it should be done from love... That it should be done from necessity, not without exhausting all other options. That it should be done for people who need your strength because they don't have enough of their own." Tobias says, and I look intently at him. Watching his mouth form every word he says.

"The person I've become with you, is worth being." Tobias adds, and I feel something. Something real, something deep, something meaningful.

"That wasn't cliché or cheesy. " I tell Tobias and tears are threatening to spill, but I smile instead.

"It was beautiful." I say.

"I love you Tris, nothing can change that." He says and I kiss him.

"I love you too Tobias." I tell him, "Now let's go to dinner. Before they get any crazy ideas of what we're doing." He says and I laugh, agreeing with him.

****
"You did not!" We're at dinner now, in the middle of mayhem at our table. Uriah and Zeke are arguing about something- shocker.. I know.

Christina is seated to my left, and had shared with me earlier that she's nervous about finding out if she'll be factionless or not. I told her not to worry, but at this point worrying is the appropriate reaction.

"How do you think you did Tris?" Will asks me. I look up fast because of the mention of my name. "What?" I ask realizing I wasn't totally listening.

"How do you think you did? Do think you'll pass? "Will repeats.

"Um, I don't know." I shrug. "You'll make it." Marlene tell me and I send her a small smile.

"Four, you will definitely make it." Zeke says and redness rises to Tobias's cheeks.

"Thanks." He says with a very small smile, almost unnoticeable.

"I'm serious, you're one of the best here!" He claims and it can't help the embarrassed feeling inside of him.

"Thanks." He says and glances over at me, I only know that because our eyes meet.

"How bout me??" Uriah asks his brother, and I think we all know the answer that's coming to him.