Chapter 7

Tris POV
Our kiss lingers. His hands are gentle and his body is warm. We pull apart and I look into his bright blue eyes. I smile a little and so does he. I wonder if he knows that this was my first kiss.. I wonder if he knows that I've never showed affection like this. He pulls a price of my blond hair out of my eyes and tucks it behind my ear. "Will I see you at school tomorrow?" I ask him quietly. "It depends on how my face looks." He says grinning a little. "Well.. If your not going and you come back to this alley.. I'll stay with you." I say still shaking from our kiss. "You don't have to. I don't want you to have to miss school." He says with his hand in my cheek. "No. Really. I want to." He touches my lips with his once more and we part ways.

I arrive home and caleb is already there. I find him in the living room speaking with mother. "Hello beatrice." She says with a small smile on her face. I say hello and head up to my room. I shut the door and take a seat on the bed. I stare out my small window. I'm still thinking about tobias. Our kiss. Our connection. I can still feel him, his hands. His neck. I lay back on my bed. Could I really and truly be In love? I believe I am. I know I am.

Father calls me down to dinner, and I walk slowly down the stairs. "How was your day? Anything new beatrice?" He asks me as we begin to eat. I shake my head and then father asks caleb the same. Caleb goes on taking about something he learned in class. I don't listen though. Not because he's boring me, or that I don't care. I'm not listening to him because my mind is still somewhere else.

I can still feel the kiss on my lips. His hand on my cheek. The feeling of bursting sensation when he touched me.