✨ Chapter 2 ✨

"love is when the
Other's happiness matters more
Than your own self."

Expecting some inline comments.

•••

Ajay went to the office and he went to the reciptionist.

"Tell RUDRA MEHTA to meet me on my office" Ajay said with no emotions.

"Ok sir." Reciptionist looked down and said.

Ajay went from there to his office cabin.

~♥️~

"Ajay sir have called you in his cabin." The reciptionist to whom Ajay told to tell Rudra to meet him told Rudra as soon as he entered the office.

"Ok thank you." Rudra smiled and went.

~♥️~

"Mr Mehra I have been ignoring your huge amount of money you took from me. "Ajay said after Rudra settled himself in the chair infront of him.

"I am sorry Mr rai Singhania I will pay you your money back." Rudra said and looked down.

Ajay stood up from the lavish and comfortable chair aggressively. Rudra too stood up as soon as he stood.

" From the last 4 months you are saying this only. Do you even know what does 7 lakh mean??" Ajay said as he lost his calm. From the last 4 moths he always got the same answer I WILL PAY YOUR MONEY BACK. But now enough is enough.

" I am sorry." Rudra said looking down. What else he can do? By the force of Chanchal he got the money from him and promised him to give it back but he isn't able to do so.

Suddenly someone came in his cabin.

" Sir the dealer is waiting for you. It's time for the deal." The employee said.

" You go I am coming." Ajay said to the employee and he at a second left from there.

" Mr Mehra this topic isn't over yet. Now I am busy I will come to your house in evening. We will get this topic over today only." He said and left from there to the conference room while Rudra too sighed and went.

~♥️~

"What would you like to have Mr Rai Singhania?" Rudra asked to Ajay who was looking his house. While beside him Chanchal and Meera sitting all dressed up to impress him as they know he have a handsome man as his son and it cam be profitable for them.

"Who all are in your family?" Ajay asked and settled on the sofa.

"Just me, Rudra and our daughter Meera. You want your son to get married to our beautiful daughter then we don't have any problem." Chanchal quickly said.

Ajay rolled his eyes at her nonsense talk and seeing Meera looking down shyly. He chuckled in his mind.

"Chacha I am home sorry for the delay chachi actually there was a lot of work on the cafe today." Ridhima said entering in the house but she stopped seeing a stranger.