✨ Chapter 7 ✨

Dressed in a bautiful saree ridhima was all ready. She started straightening the plates of the saree which she borrowed from her friend, Sejal. She looked at her reflection she was wearing saree.

She remembered how when she was small she used to see her mom wearing saree

She remembered how when she was small she used to see her mom wearing saree. Infact she too wrapped it many times. And her mumma and papa would laugh seeing how the pallu of the saree was being dragged by the lil Ridhima who wasn't able to handle it. They are beautiful memories aren't they? She can't bring her parents back but atleast can remember them...

She came out of the trance when someone knocked on the door. She went and opened the door and looked at Meera who was wearing a very short dress. It was a slit from thigh and way too tight on her chest.

"I know I am looking beautiful not a behenji like you." Meera said rolling her eyes.

"Meera di you here?" Ridhima said looking down. She dont like insulting others. Does she?

"I don't have any interest in coming to your room. I just came to tell that dad is calling you down as Vansh have come to see you." Meera said rolling her eyes.

"I am coming in just one minute." Ridhima said and Meera without replying her back went from there. Ridhima sighed and gave a last look to the mirror.

"Bappa I don't know whether I am doing right or wrong. Please show me the right way. And be with me." Ridhima said in mind closing her eyes praying to her Bappa...

***

"Vansh get ready we will go now to meet Ridhima." Ajay said entering in vansh room.

"Dad I will go how I am. I am not gonna change myself for a girl." Vansh said rolling his eyes. He wasn't interested in these marriage and all as his buisness partner's wife always throw themselves on him just because of his fame and money. And he thinks that all girls are like this only. Well did he knew that not all are same. Did he? Ofcourse no...

"Remember the de-" Ajay was about to continue obviously to threat him but vansh cut him off.

"Yeah yeah I remember the so called deal because of which u are almost blackmailing me to say Yes to your every wish." Vansh said not interested.

"Whatever." Ajay rolled his eyes."Anyways you get ready fast I am waiting down. And Anupriya have gone to a business deal. While Kabir in a trip."

"Oops! Maybe fucking someone." Vansh said smirking.

"Not again Vansh. Go get ready." Ajay said and left.

***

"I know Vansh you are hurt. But see my reasons too. I can never love Anupriya as I loved UMA. Uma is my first and last love." Ajay said in mind wiping a lone tear that escaped from his eyes. He love his first wife. Don't he?

***

"I am ready let's go." Vansh said buttoning up his last button while coming out of the room.

"Let's go and let me tell u before hand don't show your gun and all there. So better leave your gun here." Ajay said. Vansh was again about to say something but Ajay looked at him and he understood that he will AGAIN blackmail him by the so called DEAL. He sighed and took out the gun from his back of the pant and kept it infront.

Ajay smiled and signed him to come outside. The driver was already sat in the driver seat while both Ajay and vansh respectively sat on the back seat.

***

"Here come Ridhima." Rudra said smiling ofcourse he would get rid of the huge payment!man!!

Vansh looked at Ridhima. Dressed in a simple pink saree. No makeup , natural beauty. Seeing her he felt a sudden calmness a sudden feeling. She was carrying a tray in which tea cups were kept. When Vansh saw her hands. It was having a burn mark it was red. Maybe she got it recently... A sudden argue to ask her how did she got the burn mark arises in him. But ofcourse he is an expert in hiding feelings. He named it a mere attraction.

Ridhima went and gave a cup of tea to Ajay which he gladly accepted smilingly. She went towards vansh and bent down to give the tea to vansh. She looked up in his eyes while he looked at her. Their eyes met for a second but both averted their gazes from each other. Ridhima took up a cup and forwarded it to Vansh. Vansh took it. In the process their hands touched which sent shivers down their spines...

When vansh was drinking the tea made by Ridhima peacefully enjoying the taste he felt someone caressing his feets. He looked up and found Meera who was giving him a flirty smile. Vansh rolled his eyes. It wasn't anything new for him. Many girls throw themselves on him to get his fame and money. When he first saw her and the way she was looking at him he understood she was a whore and nothing else. But but but VR is not an easy prey. Is he?

He gave a smirk to Meera and Meera misunderstood it to be a playful smirk and he is ready to be with her for a night.

"I knew it no-one can ignore the charm of Meera Mehra." Meera thought and her smirk grew wider.

But crashing her thoughts vansh swiftly made her leg come beneath his and he pressed it tightly. A painful ah! Escaped from her mouth. All looked at her.

"I am so sorry actually my leg hit the table I will be back." Meera said and left from there not wanting to embarrass herself more. Ajay looked at vansh and saw him smirking he understood what might have happened. He sighed. But this time he did right didn't he?

"I think that Vansh and Ridhima should talk with each other." Rudra said smilingly while Chanchal glared at him as he is sending them alone in one room....

"Yeah sure." Ajay said and looked at Vansh as if reminding him not to do anything from which she can be scared. Vansh just rolled his eyes and slightly nodded at him.

"Ridhima take him to your room." Rudra said to Ridhima. Ridhima nodded at him and signed vansh to come with her.

***

Words count: 1100
Hope u all liked it
Silent readers do vote.
Thank u all for showering your love on my story (including silent readers)
Hope u all are enjoying reading my story.

Target: 210 votes and 70 comments.
Next part will be out as soon as the target gets completed 🙂