✨ Chapter 16 ✨

As soon as Ridhima entered the washroom, she looked at her reflection and then her dress, she was STILL wearing HIS SHIRT. Her cheecks turned a little red remembering THEIR MOMENTS of yesterday.. it was beautiful indeed.

"Vansh is so nice... I wore his shirt but then too he didn't touched me without my permission. He is different from others. I don't know I am doing right or wrong. But I will listen to my heart. What should I do??" Ridhima closed her eyes smiling and the moments they spent together came infront of her eyes. A beautiful smile adorned her face and she murmured "I guess he is perfect for me.. let's continue this friendship and see what the destiny have planned."

She went to the washroom to freshen up hoping for THEIR better future..

Vansh came out of the washroom and went in the hall. His eyes roamed around the hall trying to find SOMEONE SPECIAL.. Ajay noticed this and he is smart enough to know whom he is searching. He smirked mischievously before going towards his son.

"Ahem!! Ahem!!" Vansh heard his father's fake cough. He looked towards her without any emotions. Though it hurted Ajay but then too didn't saw it to him.

"Seems like searching someone special??" Ajay said smirking and vansh's cheecks again turned a little red. Gosh!! His father caught him again!! It's embarrassing isn't it??

"It's..it's..nothing li..like that.." Ajay got the second shock on the day. First the great vr is blushing and now he is stammering! The VR who don't stammer in big meetings is stammering seriously??

"Vansh I want to talk with you." Ajay said seriously. Vansh was about to say something but before he can he again said. "I am STILL YOUR DAD so come right now, in my room." Saying so Ajay went from there. Vansh sighed and followed him to his room. Yeah not their room as Ajay married Anupriya but never allowed her to sleep with him as he still loves his first wife, UMA...

Vansh entered in the room only to find Ajay standing facing the window. He was confused he never tried to talk with him then why today? He even blackmailed him to marry Ridhima then what's left to talk? How much he wishes that they could be like before! A happy family!

"Thinking why I called you here all of a sudden?" Ajay said breaking vansh's thoughts. A father knows what his child is thinking isn't it?

"Yeah..I mean no.." vansh said but then changed his answer. Ajay chuckled and turned his face towards him.

"I know you are thinking that only. I am your dad vansh I know what you are thinking." Ajay said smiling sadly while vansh chuckled, is this man even worthy of being called as 'DAD'??

"Which dad? I call you dad that doesn't mean that I love you. Nothing is like before between us. Which dad? The one who never cared for his child? Which dad? The one who married Another women the next day his wife died? Which dad? The one who didn't even come once to see his child? Which dad?? Isn't it enough or you want more!!" Vansh shouted hurt while Ajay closed his eyes letting the tears flow in pain. It hurts hearing all this from his child. It directly hit hard on his heart!! But it was his mistake wasn't it??

"Vansh I am sorry.." Ajay said trying hard not to cry..

"For what?! For what fucking things you will say sorry!!! You know what? Yeh meri batkismati hai ki aap mere baap hai! Aapke jaisa baap hone se to badhiya ki baap hi na ho!!" Saying so vansh stormed out of the room while Ajay sat on the bed with a thud crying badly! Letting his tears flow...

"Whyyyy???? Why uma you left us? If you could have been here everything should have been fine. Our son, he hates me! I agree it was my mistake but what to do! I was scared.. scared that you aren't here with us what will happen if it will destroy his future?? I agree! I agree that I married Anupriya but for him but little did I knew that he will hate me for this only.. I thought that Anupriya will give him motherly love but no! When I met her you know uma? She told me she will take care of him just like her own son, KABIR yes.. kabir isn't my own son but I love him as my own son... I never did partiality between them.. but all things are messed up now.. I don't know if it will ever be like before or not..." More tears fell from his eyes. He said all this in the flow of emotions looking at uma's painting which was hanging on the wall. Unknown that a person have heard his talks teary eyed..

"Is it too late to mend everything? Though I never talked with vansh because I was scared but everyday I made sure he have his food through the servants. I even went to his room in night to see him unknown to him! There wasn't a single day u didn't saw tears stain in his eyes. It's all my fault! He is heartless because of me.. only if I have shared love with him.. only if I talked with him.. only if I can be good dad!! I want to mend everything but how??" Ajay continued still crying and looking at uma's painting.

It hurts... It hurts badly hearing this from your own kid. It feels bad.. very bad when your own child hates you!! Maybe he did all that for him but he didn't wanted all this! Maybe he shouldn't have married Anupriya they can be like before.. but now he wants to mend everything, but is it too late??

The unknown started moving towards him. Ajay looked back when someone placed a hand on his shoulder. While he looked at the person shocked.

Ridhu's way of proposing vansh 😂

Words count: 10000+

Hope u all enjoyed ❤️

Lemme know your povs about the story. I think.. i should make vansh and Ajay relation better. What say? The update was ready so thought to update :-)

• will Ajay be able to get his son's love?

• will vansh forgive Ajay?

• who is that unknown person?

Target
260+ votes

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W