✨ Chapter 13 ✨

"Stop!!!!!" Ridhima screamed and vansh stop the car with a jerk.

"What happened?" Vansh asked confused while Ridhima sheepishly smiled at him.

She innocently pointed her hands out of the window of the car. Vansh peeked through the widow and saw it was raining a lil and now heavily.

"Oh no it's raining listen Ridhima close the window." Vansh said closing his side of window and Ridhima looked at him as if he is an alien.

"What? Why are you seeing me like this?" Vansh asked confused as he noticed her seeing him.

"Do you even know a word called 'ENJOYEMENT'??" Ridhima said making a face.

"Obviously I know! What do you think I became the buisness tycoon just like this?" Vansh said and rolled his eyes.

"Ok then come keys dance in the rain." Ridhima said, excitement visible in her voice.

"Are you a kid?" Now it was vansh turn to look at her as if she is an alien.

"Everyone have a child inside them mr Rai Singhania you just need to find it." Ridhima said smiling. Vansh looked at her with a different emotion in his eye.

"Chalo! Let's go!" Ridhima said breaking his thoughts.

He didn't knew when he nodded his head in a yes being so lost in her. Ridhima quickly played a son for enjoyment and ran away not even bothering which song she played.

Vansh chuckled at her childishness and came came out of the car but what he saw made him freeze on his place.

There she was! Jumping all around dancing and enjoying the rain! Without even caring about the surroundings.

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanein meri sun
Tujhko mein kar lu haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun

Zindagi ki shaak se lu
Kuch Hassen pal mein chun
tujhko mein kar lu haasil lagi hai yahi dhun...

But suddenly her legs slipped. She closed her eyes tightly in fear but then she noticed she didn't felt any pain!

She opened her eyes slowly only to see those two eyes beautiful yet mysterious....

The hazel eyes met with the dark eyes!

None can analyse what's going on in his eyes. But she loved trying new things dont she? Maybe he have done a deegree no no a master deegree in hiding his feelings. But for now, she only wants to get drowned in those eyes. It was containing an unknown emotion which she wasn't able to find out..

Jo bhi jitne pal jiyun
Unhe tere sang jiyun
Jo bhi kal ho ab mera
Usse tere sang bharun...

Jo bhi saansein mein bharu
Unhe tere sang bharu
Chahe jo ho raasta
Usse tere sang chalun...

He looked in her eyes. Containing innocence! Man! How can someone be so innocent? So lovely? Whether he say or not he is attracted towards her! As if something pulling him towards her... He just wanted to let her be in his arms.. forever and ever..

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanein meri sun
Tujhko mein kar lu haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun...

They both were finding solace in each other arms.. their eyes looking at each other's. They just wanted to stop the time right there...

Mujhko de tu mit jaane
Ab khud se mil jaane
Kyu hai itne faasle...

Lamhe yeh fir na aane
Inko tu naa de jaane
Tu mujhpe khud ko de luta...

She is an open book but none tried to read it...
He is a password protected book but none tried to discard it...

Tujhe tujhse tod du
Kahin khud se jod lu
Meri jismo jaanein aa
Teri khushboo odh loon...

She wants someone to read it
He wants someone to discard it...

Jo bhi saansein mein bharu
Unhe tere sang bharu
Chahe jo ho rasta unhe tere sang bharun...

She wants someone to share her misery,
He wants someone to share his pain...

Baahon mein de bas jaane
Seene mein de chup jaane
Tujh bin mein jaun kaha...

She wants someone to love her with all his heart ,
He wants someone to love her with all her soul...

Tujhse hai mujhko paane
Yaadon ke wo afsane
Ek jinpe hak ho
Bas mera...

Teri yaadon mein rahu
Tere khwabon mein jagun
Mujhe dhoonde hab koi
Teri aankhon mein milu...

She wants someone but pretends she dont,
He wants someone but pretends he don't...

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanein meri sun
Tujhko mein kar lu haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun...

They both wants someone,
And that someone
Is none other than
EACH OTHER...

•••

I have wrote a longggg update! More than 20000 words but watty being watty deleted it don't know why and how!

Target is to complete previous chapter target.

❤️❤️

❤️❤️

Ridhu you won mah heart too 🤧💟 hope RraHel makes a comeback soonnn ✨