✨ Chapter 23 ✨

Top news..!!

All news headlines..!!

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA CAUGHT WITH A GIRL IN HIS ARMS OUTSIDE A COLLEGE. WHAT'S COOKING??

"What's this vansh?" Ajay asked him in a calm voice.

"Maybe when I caught her and we both were lost that's the time they clicked the photo and i didn't realised." Vansh said but then he realised what he said. He looked towards Ajay who was already looking at him mischievously.

"Seems like you both are coming close. Good enough!" Ajay said with a smile. "But now we will have to talk about it with Ridhima. Let's go to the mansion." Ajay said standing up while vansh too stood up.

"I will go to pick her up." Vansh said to Ajay.

"No.. send angre. Already you are spotted once with her and it's trending but now if you will go again then it will be the top news of the world." Ajay said and vansh nodded half heartedly.

••••

Ridhima came out of the college and saw everyone looking with disgust. Yeah, before too they never paid heed to her but never looked at her disgustedly. Not knowing the reason behind it, she continued walking until she reached the main door but to her dismay many of them were clicking her pictures.

"bhabhi, please come with me." angre said to Ridhima. Though they never talked but they do know their names.

Knowing its not the correct time Ridhima silently sat down inside the car as angre went to the other side of the reporters.

••••

"none of the photo should be published otherwise you will face vr's wrath. And you know him.." angre said more like threatening them. The reporters gulped knowing vr.

"sir you can't threaten us like this. Its our work and we will publish it." one of the reporters said gathering some courage.

"oh really? Okay then let me tell vr that you all are saying that you will publish her photo. Just a second and you all know what will happen next." angre said smirking as he know that they all know what he can do as he is the mafia king of the whole Asia.

No no.. He will publish the photo not us." they all said pointing towards the reporter who said before while he looked at them shocked.

Within no time they all ran away from there while the ONLY REPORTER was Left.

" sorry.. " murmuring so he too ran away from there while angre took a breathe of relief knowing if his boss or elder boss come to know that her photo is posted on the social sites what will be there reaction and what they will do...

••••

Angre entered the car and gave a small smile to Ridhima which she reciprocated.

"umm.. What happened bhai?" Ridhima asked him while he looked at her with an emotion in his eyes.

"wh.. What did you called me?" angre asked unsure of what he listened.

"bh.. Bhai.. . Its okay if you don't want me to call you that.." Ridhima said and smiled.

"No no. Its okay. Just noone called me Bhai before so just got little emotional." angre said and smiled teary eyes.

"maybe we are same... You never got a sister who will care for you and I never got a brother who will protect me." Ridhima said and chuckled sadly.

"but now i am here na, your bhai.." angre said and smiled along with Ridhima.

Now we should go. "angre said and started the car while Ridhima nodded.

••••

They both reached the mansion and saw vansh and ajay worried look. Angre was coming without any emotions while Ridhima was confused.

" what happened dad? " Ridhima asked breaking the silence while vansh and ajay looked at her.

"here it is..." saying so ajay turned the laptop to her side while she also got shocked seeing their picture flashing on the screen.

That's why everyone in the college were looking at me.. And that media was also there because of this..?? " ridhima said while ajay nodded at her.

" I have something important to talk with you both. Sit here. " ajay said while ridhima took a seat beside vansh.

" I know it's not easy for you and also its hard.. But please.. Both of you get married. " ajay said and riansh looked at him wide eyed.

"dad but it's a big decision. How can.. I mean.. Just how? We need time." vansh said coming out of the shock while ridhima too got her consciousness back.

I know but.. You can see the media. If these continues then not only our company will face loss but also ridhima's studies will be disturbed too. Today also the media came there and her teachers and all. You know.. " ajay said while riansh looked at each other not knowing what to do.

" I know you both aren't ready.. But try to understand the situation. If you both don't get married then the situation can go out of control. And you know the media, they publish the news without even thinking anything. It's the matter of both of your lives. " ajay said trying to make them understand the current situation.

Silence...

Silence prevailed in the whole hall. Ridhima and vansh were already looking down not knowing what to say. Ajay looking at them waiting for their reply. While angre was as usual standing there with his head down.

"Sorry but no.." vansh said and got up while Ajay looked at him knowing the reason of why he is denying the marriage.

Ridhima looked at vansh whose face was now an emotionless one. She didn't know why but it hurted her seeing him like this and denying...

Without saying anything vansh went from there. Ajay passed a quick small smile to Ridhima and followed him while Ridhima was left there along with angre.

•••

Riansh marriage is gonna happen!!!! Can I get 300 votes in this one?? Otherwise I will give less RiAnsh romantic scenes 😁

Words count: 990+.

Hope you all enjoyed. Lemme know your reviews.

This time I won't update 🙂

Thanks for 390+ followers.... ❤