✨ Chapter 17 ✨

Ajay looked back as he felt a hand on his shoulder while he looked at the person shocked.. because the person is none other than RIDHIMA....

"Beta... You here? Do you need anything?" Saying so Ajay quickly wiped his tears but Ridhima have already noticed it.

"Uncle.." Ridhima said and Ajay looked at her. He made her sit on the bed and slowly caressed her hair.

"Ridhima, you are like a daughter to me and also now you are going to get married to vansh. So please call me DAD or PAPA.." Ajay said smiling sadly. This was the word he wants to listen from his mouth, he says this word but with no emotions....

"Papa..." Ridhima said crying. The tears she was crying because of sadness now turned into tears of happiness. How much she wished that someone will love her as a daughter like her PAPA.. but alas! She didn't got anyone but maybe she got now...

Not able to control more she hugged him tightly. Ajay too smiled and hugged her back. This feeling... It was the thing she carved for right? A father's love. Feeling the same thing in his embrace which she got in her father's. Slowly parting from the hug Ajay kissed her forehead. Ridhima closed her eyes feeling the moment... It's a special one for them isn't it?

"You know what pa..papa.. I always carved for this love you are giving me.. thank you... Thank you so much..." Ridhima said smiling tears still flowing from her eyes. Ajay smiled and rubbed her tears.

"Papa I heard you conservation with vansh." Ridhima said taking a deep breathe and closing her eyes while Ajay looked at her wide eyed! Being so lost in the memories and talking with him he even forgot to close the door!!! "I even heard your talkings with uma maa..." Hearing it Ajay closes his eyes tightly how can he be so careless??

"Be..beta listen all that was nothing. Just forget it as if nothing happened." Ajay said amd got up from the bed. He was about to go but Ridhima held his hand stopping him.

"I know papa all that wasn't false! You really love vansh.." hearing it Ajay looked back at her. Not able to control more he bursted into tears.

"Yes... I love him!! How can a father don't love his own child?? But I did so many mistakes that he thinks I don't love him.. is it really too late??" Ajay said between his cry.

"You should have talked with him before papa.. but atleast talk with him now before it gets more late. " Ridhima said trying to make him understand.

"I tried! But he isn't ready to listen anything!" Ajay looked up at her. She made him sit on the bed and handed him a glass of water. He didn't wanted to drink but then too Ridhima is ziddima so unwantedly he gulped it down.

"I will talk to him" hearing it Ajay placed the glass on table and looked at her.

"Will he talk with you?" Ajay said not sure that he will or not!

"He have to!!" Ridhima said determined while Ajay looked at her proud and caressed her hairs.

"Ridhima, do you really consider me as your father??" Ajay said taking a deep breathe. "Obviously I do papa! What kind of question it is??" Ajay smiled softly hearing it. Atleast there is someone who loves him as his own father.

"If I will give you a suggestion will you apply it??" Ajay said raising his eyebrows. "I will papa..." Hearing it a smile adorned his lips.

"I have seen how your so called family treats you. I know I have no right in your life but as you consider me as your father it's my duty to correct you. They tell so many things to you but you never say anything to them why??" Ajay looked at Ridhima who was looking down.

"Papa they are like my family..." Ridhima said slowly and Ajay nodded in a no. Are they even a family??

"They are not Ridhima! Family are the one who supports you in every stage of your life. The one who is with you in your difficult time. The one who helps you get out of problems. But they?? They don't have any qualities like this." Ridhima was about to say something but Ajay didn't let her. "Now just listen! This is not a family Ridhima. Everytime they taunt you but you don't say anything. Answer back beta. I know you aren't any coward just don't want to answer back but it's necessary, very necessary.. they are taking you as an object when they need you they tell you the work. Now too to I told them I will forget the payback if they get you married to vansh. They told you and you easily agreed. They are harming your self respect. And where the others harm your self respect just leave from there." Ajay said in anger common man how can she tolerate all this? It's necessary to answer back isn't it??

"Then where will I live papa? All literally all say the same thing to me. Why?? Because I am an orphan... Is being an orphan a sin? Was it my mistake that I am an orphan?" Ridhima said crying. It's enough, she is tired of all this. If she answers someone back then they will ask 4 more question was it her fault that God made her an orphan? Obviously no!!

Ajay hugged her tightly and rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "I understand beta. It's not at all your fault. It's the society who thinks like that! But you have to answer them back to shut their mouth. You will not tolerate all this now. Whether it's your so called family too. Promise me that you will answer them back and NOT let anyone harm your self respect." Saying so Ajay extended his hand to her. Ridhima hesitantly nodded and kept her hand in his.

"I promise papa... But now I have to go, it's time to talk to vansh." Ajay was hesitant so he didn't left her hand as he knows vansh's anger very well. Ridhima squeezed his hands assuring him. "I will be fine papa. And he will listen to me." Saying so Ridhima slowly took her hand out from his grip and left from there.

Hope u all enjoyed! Lemme know your povs

Merry Christmas my sweet readers!! I love you allllll 😘❤️✨

I know the Target isn't completed. Take it as a Christmas treat from my side 😉

Target
260+ votes
100 comments
No update until and unless the target is completed 😒