✨ Chapter 27 ✨

After done with the shopping they both went to the car and sat down. Vansh was driving while Ridhima was hell tired.

"Aren't you tired?" Ridhima said and faced him.

"No. I do way more workout in gym." Vansh said and stole a glance at her.

"Yeah yeah! You and your boring workouts!" Ridhima said and rolled her eyes.

"Hey! It's necessary if I won't do it then who will say that I am the youngest buisness tycoon? How will I fight with anyone? You know it's the main reason girls drool over me." Vansh talks were disturbed by sort snores.

He turned around and saw Ridhima sleeping peacefully while facing him and her legs up in the seat which she was holding tightly. Vansh chuckled seeing her like this. She was looking cute!

They reached the mansion but not wanting to wake her up vansh came out of his car and slowly picked her up in his arms making sure that she don't wake up.

He entered in the mansion and saw Ajay and angre already present there discussing some project and file works but as soon as they saw them they stood up.

"What happened to her?"
"Why is she unconscious?"
"Did something happen?"
"Is she okay?"

They bombarded her with numerous questions.

"Guys calm down! She is just tired so she slept in the car and i carried her because I didn't want to break her sleep." Vansh said while they both took a sigh of relief.

"Okay fine! Go and make her sleep i and angre are going to do some works." Ajay said and vansh nodded. And point to be noted he is still smiling!

Vansh went from there and made his way to the stairs while Ajay and angre started going.

"Angre bring that red file-" Ajay looked at angre who was looking at riansh smiling.

"What happened?" Ajay asked while angre looked at him.

"He looks good smiling." These broke a smile on ajay's face too.

"That's true. After uma left us it's the first time he is smiling happily." Ajay said and felt a litle sad while saying uma.

"It's okay sir. Hope their relationship continues like this. But don't u think Ridhima should know about his past and why he is like this." Angre looked at Ajay questioningly.

"I know! But I want vansh to tell it on his own. Anyways, now we should go." Ajay said and angre nodded while they both left.

••••

Vansh looked at Ridhima who was snuggling in his chest. He chuckled and opened the door of her room with his leg. He made her lie on the bed slowly and covered her with the duvet. He was about to leave when Ridhima caught his hand.

"Please stay.." Ridhima murmured and pushed him close to her and due to the sudden force vansh landed upon her.

Vansh looked at her angelic face. She was smiling in her sleep too.. her big eyelashes, her little nose and her pouty lips which was a little parted.

Though, vansh didn't want to leave her but then too thinking what she will think of him, he made her leave his hand. Ridhima made a face still in sleep.

"Shh sh! It's okay..." Vansh rubbed her back and with one hand her cheeck making her again fall in a deep slumber.

He quietly got up from the bed and was about to go when he again looked at her. Quickly moving towards her he planted a soft kiss on her forehead and left from there hurriedly to his room.

••••

"Mom... I don't know what is happening with me. Why when Ridhima is near me I feel unique? Just why? Am I in.. no no! This is impossible.. you can't change me into the old joyful vansh again Ridhima. I have made my heart stone hearted and now this heart can't accept more betrayals.." vansh murmured under his breathe and ruffled his hair. He don't know what to do...

It was like his heart and mind fighting together. On one side his heart want to stay with her and never leave her alone while his mind wants to run away from her afraid of getting betrayed again..!!

He closed his eyes while their moments came infront of his eyes. It was like a tale recorder staring from their meeting then ending today...

"I am giving you one chance Ridhima.. don't break my trust..." He sighed and picking up his car's keys he went out.

•••

"Vansh you here?" Ajay asked as he saw vansh coming in the office.

"Yeah dad... I was getting bored and Ridhima is asleep that's why.." vansh said and Ajay nodded understanding. He went to his cabin.

"In my office with the files." Vansh said on the phone and kept in on the table. After a few seconds a girl knocked on the door.

"Good evening sir." Ahana greeted vansh while he nodded. She gave him the files and left from there.

She was obviously a beautiful girl. She always focuses on her work which make her one of the best choice of vansh. On the starting, everyone in the office thought that vansh have a soft corner for Ahana because he called her in his cabin but the reality is that vansh have called her to discuss some files. When Ahana came to know about It she tried to tell them it's nothing but ended up falling for him. Everything about him was loved by her while on the other side vansh was completely oblivious about Ahana's this behaviour. He just appreciated her dedication to her work as she is one of the most hardworking employee of RS company.

"Hey! Did you saw the news?" Sia asked Ahana as she came from vansh office.

"No why?" Ahana asked confused while Sia saw her the news, the same one which was showing riansh news...

"Maybe a misconception.. nothing else... I am going." Ahana ran from there trying to control her tears. It wasn't like telling her but she was consoling herself that it can't be the truth.

"Wierd..." Sia murmured but went from there shrugging her shoulders.

"You are only mine vansh...."

•••

Precap:

"I want to see her!"
"Don't i deserve love?"
"I don't want to be in love."
"True love do exist..."
"What's your PAST?"
"She used to taunt me i was alone.. no-one to wipe my tears."
"At cliff? That xyz place?"

•••

Thank you soooooooooo muchhhhh guys for making me Hit 500 followers! This is actually a great thing for me.. 🙂😌❤️✨

I don't know how my draft got deleted. So drop down your ideas in which you would like me to write as my mind is all blank 🙃

Bubye! Take care! Love you all 💓

KhanakxKhanu 🦋

Target: 330+ votes! No update until nd unless the target is completed.