✨ Chapter 24 ✨

Angre looked at Ridhima and smiled, she too passed him a smile.

"What's your decision?" Angre said sitting beside her.

"I dont know.." RIDHIMA said as she looked down, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Ridhima.. i know it's not easy for you but give this one a chance na.." angre said as he took her hand in his.

"You know boss wasn't like this.. he became like this.." angre said as a sad smile appeared on his face.

"Why is he like this?" Ridhima asked confused.

"I don't think i should tell you this.. boss will himself tell you all this." Angre said and smiled.

"But why can't you?" Ridhima asked as she is eager to know about his past.

"Because i want boss to tell you this.. the day he will trust you na.. he will himself tell you all this things." Angre said trying to make her understand.

"For now.. i can just tell you that.. please give this relationship a chance. You never know what's there in one's heart.." angre said and Ridhima nodded at him.

"Fine.. you and papa wants me to give this one a chance.. i will try my best to keep him happy." Ridhima said and smiled.

"Thanks.." angre smiled at her. Murmuring a quick bye Ridhima went from there while angre smiled.

••••

Ajay entered in the room and saw vansh sitting on the bed thinking something deeply. Ajay sighed and went towards him.

"Vansh..." He said softly while vansh looked at him and then hugged him. Ajay smiled and patted his back.

"D..dad.. how can you? You know na i.. i don't want to get married.." vansh said while Ajay sat beside him. How much he prefers to be heartless.. but he isn't..!!

"Shh.. vansh.. all the girls are not same.. she isn't a good digger." Ajay said as his crying now stopped.

"No.. but i just can't.."

"You have to vansh. I already told you na why I choosed her for you? For me marry her.." vansh looked at Ajay bewildered.

"Dad... But.."

"No vansh. You have to overcome your past. Remember what uma used to say?" Ajay said while vansh looked at him as a sad smile was playing on his lips.

"Zindagi ko ek aur mauka dena chahiye.. humesha.. kya pata pehle Jo hua wo dubara na ho aur humme usse bhi kuch acha mil jaaye.." (we should always give life a second chance) vansh smiled remembering the moments he spent with his mom.

"Just go and do it. Give your life a second chance." Ajay said and patted his back.

"Everything will be fine na?" Vansh said and looked at him trying to find the answer.

"Yes.. just have faith on God." Ajay said and smiled.

"God? *Chuckles* he is nothing.. today i am here because of me.. he is nothing.. if he is then why he didn't saved HER when I cried infront of him? Where was he when SHE left me all alone?" Vansh said as he looked at him without any emotions. For him.. god is nothing..

"Beta.. this happens na.. don't loose your faith. Don't behave as an atheist." Ajay said and patted his back.

"I AM NOT BEHAVING AS AN ATHEIST BECAUSE.. I AM AN ATHEIST.." vansh said as his hand got into a tight grip.

"Vansh.. i know that you think that all the girls are good diggers but it isn't true in her case, she isn't a gold digger. If she wanted to do something or take our property or anything then why isn't she doing anything..?? She never even interfered in anything..." Ajay said while vansh was in deep thoughts...

"I am saying for the last time.. she isn't like others and give this relationship a chance..." Ajay said for the last time before leaving from there.

••••

It was night when everyone was in deep slumber. But two souls are gazing at the moon with tearful eyes. They are none other than Riansh.

"mumma papa... You both said na that you both will always support me then why you left me..?? My life is whole messed up and I don't know what to do and what not... You remember when I was small,you both always used to pacify me if I become angry and take me out when I become sad... Life is being too cruel.... Don't know if I will ever get the amount of love I carved for... " Ridhima said with tearful eyes as she kept looking at the moon...

She do smile but just to hide her pain. Behind her smile there is a broken heart who is waiting for someone to come and mend it up.. But she don't know if that person will even come or not...

"you know mom.. Everyone says that I am heartless they fear from me... But till now no-one have even tried to look in my broken heart... I wanted you to come back to us.. So that we all can live peacefully.. But alas... Seems like the destiny don't want that I get love.... After that day I completely lost my faith on LOVE... But see.. Today I am going to marry her.. But don't know where my life will take me.. I just don't want all this, this money,this mansion, this luxury things, nothing... Just a person who will love me selflessly... " vansh said as he looked at the moon.

People just see his rudeness, none tried to look at his broken heart. He isn't rude but shows it so that he can hide his broken heart.

They both are poles apart... But both of them are heartbroken. It was their past which made them become like this.. Unknown to them, they have started caring for each other. Will these two broken souls be able to complete each other..??

••••

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔.

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ. Fʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅs ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ.

𝕋𝔸ℝ𝔾𝔼𝕋:
300 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤

𝙱𝚢𝚎
𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ❤️