✨ Chapter 30 ✨

"I searched for you but you weren't there." Vansh said to Ridhima as she was already looking at him.

"Rudra chachu came so i went with him when I didn't saw you.." She replied him back nd now there was complete silence in the room.

"Means we already know each other." Vansh concluded and Ridhima nodded her head in agreement.

"It feels nice when we share our pain with someone.." Ridhima said and looked at vansh and then down thinking that he regret it.

"True that." Vansh said smiling and Ridhima looked at him wide eyed.

"What happened?" He asked noticing her stare on him but she shaked her head.

"Nothing! Leave all this. Today i made pancakes! You want to have it?" Ridhima said excitedly getting up.

"No! I don't like to have sweets." Vansh shrugged and got up while Ridhima rolled her eyes.

"Oh common! You are so boring atleast have some." Ridhima said dragging him with her.

"Here!!" Ridhima said excitedly and forwarded one spoon of it to him.

"Ridhima- umm..." He was about to say something but then got lost in the delicious food he just ate.

"How is it?" Ridhima asked smiling more like grinning as he shaked his head at her childishness.

"It's nice!" Vansh said and Ridhima grinned more.

"Wait! I will come with it for both of us until then u go and sit in the dining table." Vansh went from there while Ridhima started doing her work. After a good 15 minutes Ridhima came with pancakes in both of her hands.

"Here it is!" Ridhima chirped and forwarded one plate to him while took the other one for her.

"Aww! You made only for vansh? Not for us?" Ridhima looked back and found Ajay coming with angre. She smiled at them and they smiled back.

"We will share and then we will have dinner." Ajay nd angre went to them and also tasted the pancakes and after sometime they all had their dinner.

"God.. please keep my family happy like this only. Thank you for sending Ridhima in our lives from the time she came vansh have started changing just hope he gets like before.." Ajay prayed in mind nd looked at Ridhima who was smiling and talking with angre and vansh.

•••

Next day.

Vansh have already gone to the office as Ajay along with angre have gone out of the town to attend an important meeting.

"Come in." Vansh said as someone knocked on the door. The door opened and revealed ahana.

"Sir the file you asked for." Ahana said seductively but vansh just hummed in response. He just wanted to go home. From yesterday night he haven't seen Ridhima as in early morning he had to leave...

"Why he isn't noticing me?" Ahana wondered in mind.

"I want to see Ridhima..." Vansh murmured but ahana heard it making her grip tight on the file she is holding.

"Can't this bitch just leave him? Bloody w*ore *l*t" ahana thought in her mind angrily but left from there.

•••

Ahana was going furiously but she collided with someone. She looked up and found Aryan. Boyfriend of sia and a Playboy.

"Cool girl! Well I can help you in taking your anger out." Aryan winked at her making her roll her eyes. He always flirts with her but ahana isn't interested.

"Just get the hell lost from here!" Ahana said and went from there angrily pushing him.

"Angry much I see." Ahana again stopped and looked back and saw Ishani there munching her apple.

"Mind your own buisness." Ahana said angrily. Ishani have always been a completion for her and they both surely don't like each other.

"Common girl! I know you have a crush on our boss. Almost everyone have. But forget him cause he is already taken babe!" Ishani said and smirked seeing her turning red in anger.

"Listen I don't care about you! Go to hell!" Ahana said stomping her foot in the floor.

"If you have problem then you go to hell why will I go? And also I don't have time to talk with you." Ishani said and went from there not before flipping her hair nd smirking at her making ahana burn in anger.

•••

"Sir you have a meeting with the Raichand's in the next half an hour." Ahana informed vansh as he nodded. Whenever angre wasn't here she is the one who would take care of these things.

•••

Vansh entered the mansion all tired. He had back to back meetings which made him tired. He saw angre and Ajay already present there. He was about to pass them but his next words shocked him.

"Tomorrow is your engagement." Ajay said sipping gis tea as if nothing happened.

"What?" Vansh mumbled mostly to himself.

"Yeah! Don't worry about the preparations i will take care of it. The designers are also there and everything else win be arranged by me and angre." Ajay said and vansh looked at them, all the reasons he bab take it were already said by him.

"And Ridhima?" Vansh asked in a hope that he will disagree.

"I have already made her understand. I don't want any other reasons, i have you enough time and boys you are going to get married to Ridhima and that's final." He loved up at him and saw him looking down

"I srin have those papers." Ajay murmured And vansh looked at him wid eyes.

"I thought you changed." Vansh said chucking sadly

"I am like this only. When the time will come you will thank me for making Ridhima marry you." Ajay said smoking but vansh rolled his eyes.

"Hope can u say so?" Vans asked raising his eyebrows.

"U know i married uma due to family and we fell in love with each other. Seems like destiny is repeating itself.. but i just wish that your love story don't go incomplete like mine and uma's. And you both be together after marriage and for your whole life" Ajay posted his shoulder and went away whole vans looked at his retreating figure.

Everything will be okay after marriage..

Right??

•••

I have nothing to say 🙃 the votes are enough to make me loose my confidence. You all must have noticed seeing i didn't change the fonts and all...

Anyways how many of you got vaccinated? I am going to get vaccinated on Monday, 11 April ಥ‿ಥ

Precap: engagement