✨ Chapter 31 ✨

Vansh was all ready in his royal blue sherwani looking no less than a Greek god. His hair was well gelled and why not? Afterall today is HIS ENGAGEMENT... Yeah! Ajay called the pandit and asked for a date and it came up that after 3 days there is a really auspicious time which is good for marriage and Ajay at once agreed. Nor Vansh said anything neither Ridhima.

He sighed thinking about all this but then he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He said in his emotionless voice as usual. The door opened and angre entered inside.

"Boss, Ajay sir is calling you to meet with everyone." Angre said. "okay! You go i will come." Angre nodded at him and went from there.

•••

Ridhima was sitting infront of the mirror. She don't know how to react... But she knew that now she can't back off.

"Hope for the best..." She murmured and walking towards her almirah she opened the gate. "Only if you were here papa..." She said caressing her father's photo. He was always her superhero who used to save her from everything. Though, she don't have much memories of them but still....

"Ridhu!" Ridhima looked back and saw angre there. She quickly wiped her tears before he can see them.

"You are looking beautiful." Angre smiled and she smiled back. They both are now just like bro-sis.

"Angre!!" They both heard a shout which was of Ajay.

"I guess he have some work i should go. You get ready and come down." He quickly passed her a small smile before leaving from there.

•••

Vansh was talking with his buisness associates but just then a sweet fragrance interest his nostrils. He smiled knowing it belongs to her... He looked back and saw her descending through the stairs covered with rose with a smile playing on her lips.

"Ahem ahem." Vansh looked back and found Ajay standing there with a smirk.

"Whatever." Vansh rolled his eyes and looked at the stage.

"Common boy! You have to behave nice. Go and grab the seat." Vansh wanted to go back but netherless, he went towards Ridhima and extended his hand. Ridhima passed him a smile before placing her small hands in his big ones.

"So! Ladies and gentlemen kindly welcome our soon to be groom and bride." Angre announced while everyone cheered for them.

"Mrs D'Souza bring the rings." Ajay said to the head of the servants as she nodded and went to bring them.

Then, their was the ring ceremony where both exchanged rings. The rest of the event went as usual. Vansh was talking with his buisness partners while Ridhima was talking with the females. All were busy in their own ways when suddenly the song started playing.

"go vansh. " Vansh looked back and saw Ajay standing there pointing his eyes at Ridhima. Vansh was about to answer back when Ajay mouthed DEAL. He sighed though he also wanted this.

Yeh Humne Soch Rakha Tha
Mohabbat Na Karenge Hum
Kisi Ko Dil Nahi Denge
Kisi Pe Na Marenge Hum

He slowly made his way to Ridhima while she looked at him confused but still a smile was playing on her lips. Vansh smiled at her and forwarded his hand to her.

"Woo-hoo!! " the crowd cheered for them making Ridhima blushed a little. She slowly kept her hand in his as he started taking her to the middle.

Yeh Humne Soch Rakha Tha
Mohabbat Na Karenge Hum
Kisi Ko Dil Nahi Denge
Kisi Pe Na Marenge Hum

Her back collided with his hard chest as he made her back face him. He slowly twirled her around.

Tumhari Mast Aankhon Ne
Yeh Kaisa Haal Kar Dala
Ke Yeh Dil Cheez Kya Hai
Maang Lo Toh Jaan Denge Hum

Ridhima could feel his hot breath in her neck making her breathe sharp even he was able to hear her racing heartbeat. Both of their conditions were the same..

Palat Ke Ishq Ki Galiyon Se
Jaana Hai Bada Mushkil

His hands slowly started encircling in her waist as she tightened her hold on his arm clearly affected from their proximity.

Dil Galti Kar Baitha Hai
Galti Kar Baitha Hai Dil
Dil Galti Kar Baitha Hai
Galti Kar Baitha Hai Dil

He slowly raised her still holding her waist. She smiled when Vansh put her down.

Dil Galti Kar Baitha
Ab Bol Humara Kya Hoga

They both were looking in each other eyes. For now the world seemed to stop for them.

Bol Humara Humara
Bol Humara Humara
Bol Humara Oh Yaara
Bol Humara Kya Hoga

They both came out when they heard cheering sounds. Ridhima blushed while vansh immediately removed his hands from her waist and went from there immediately while Ridhima also again went to the ladies.

•••

It was morning now and all of them were sitting in the dining table having their breakfast silently.

"Ahem ahem!" Ajay fakes cough gaining the attention of them all.

"What happened dad?" Vansh asked as he continued eating his food and he didn't even look up at him. Ajay smiled sadly knowing the reason.

"Kabir will be coming after your wedding and Anupriya will be coming today." Ajay said and none of them replied anything. Ridhima didn't know who they are but she did notice how vansh's face hardened at the mention of their names.

"They are Vansh's mother-" "My so called step brother and step mother. " vansh cut off Ajay earning a glare from him but he didn't care..  Ridhima didn't say anything as she knew vansh was close to his mother but she didn't know how was his relationship with them.

"I am done. " Vansh said and went from there without hearing anything.

"Boss we have a meeting." Angre said to Ajay as he nodded. He once looked at Vansh and passing a smile to her he started going wih Angre behind him.

Ridhima sighed and looked at Vansh's plate which was hardly eaten half and then she looked at hers....

•••

Like... I don't wanna update now for some days. First of all the number of votes, second going through a lot of unfollows nowadays, third school (obviously)

Bye!