✨ Chapter 6 ✨

"you have to marry Ridhima in return of this property papers." Ajay said smirking he know vansh can't deny this because he will do anything to get the papers.

"What??" Vansh had an horrifying expression on his face. He was a perfect manipulator, isn't he?

"Thinking that I am a perfect manipulator right? Well yes I am. Akhir baap kiska hu." Ajay said smirking.

"What type of condition is this?" Vansh said and looked at him angrily but as if he cared about the glare.

"Choice is yours. You have time till evening." Ajay said and started walking leaving vansh is his own thoughts.

"Think wisely." Ajay said and continued to walk.

Vansh ruffled his hairs. He sighed and went to his room.

•••

"You know mumma papa I miss you both so much! When you both where there for me I never faced any problem. How happy was our life. Just us! But destiny played it's game. I don't know what should I do !! I am confused..." Said Ridhima looking at the stars which were twinkling. Well she does this. She have NO-ONE with whom she can share her pain. Her misery. "I can't even deny Rudra chachu he let me stay in his house. Though Meera di and chachi never loved me but I love them they are my family. You know na what is happening in my life? I am scared mumma, papa. I am scared."

Ridhima sat down on the balcony's floor hugging her knees.

"Papa's strong girl." Ridhima whispered and wiped her tears.

It's her routine whenever she feels lonely or sad then she talk with the stars assuming them as her parents it reduces her stress she just vents out everything.

She went inside and hugged the pillow tightly still sobbing.

•••

"So Ridhima what's your decision?" Rudra asked Ridhima as she was busy as usual serving the food to them.

"Chachu I am.... I am ready..." Ridhima said trying to control her tears. For her studies are first priority. She too wished that she will marry a boy whom she will love. But alas!! Seems like the author I mean destiny have planned something else for her.

"Of course how can she deny to marry a rich guy like Vansh Rai Singhania." Chanchal said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up Chanchal." Rudra said to Chanchal and looked at Ridhima. "Thank you beta and be ready they will come to see you." Rudra said to Ridhima.

"Who chachu?" Ridhima asked confused.

"Aur kon? Your soon to be husband and father in law." Rudra said smilingly.

"Chachu now I am getting late please have your brekfast bye." Ridhima said and went to take her handbag.

"Arey Ridhima atleast have something." Rudra said to Ridhima.

"No chachu I will have in canteen." Ridhima said hurriedly picking her handbag.

"And why not? She will use our money only." Again Chanchal said can she leave a chance to taunt Ridhima? A big NO.

"Chachi don't worry I won't use your money I have mine I will use it." Ridhima ward with a smile and went out she don't wanna create any drama in early morning.

•••

"So Vansh what's your decision?" Ajay asked taking out a spoon for his breakfast.

"What kind of decision Ajay? What happened?" Anupriya asked hurriedly. Oops! In all these things Ajay didn't told anything to her.

"Anupriya Vansh is going to get married." Ajay said taking a deep breathe.

"What! And you are telling me this now? Wait let me call Mayuri I have already talked with her father." Anupriya said taking out her phone.

"Anupriya I have already searched for the girl." Ajay said taking a morsel of food.

"And also why do you care my not so dear step mom? Do one thing get your dear son and my not so dear step brother married to her. It would be nice couple right? Chuchundar + chuchundri perfect jodi." Vansh said with a playful smirk and looked how Anupriya and Kabir face was held down. He enjoyed insulting then. Didn't he?

"Vansh" Ajay said strictly.

"What dad? Anyways leave all that. I am ready for the marriage now give me the papers." Vansh said and took out his hand.

"Which papers?" This time Kabir said.

"Half bro you see it's buisness and you don't even know the 'B' of buisness how can you know it?" Vansh said smirking common man he again insulted Kabir.

"Ajay I am thinking to get Kabir married so why not the girl u choosed for vansh will marry our Kabir?" Anupriya said with a fake smile.

"I agree Anupriya that Kabir is now growing. But you can't deny the fact that vansh is the one who takes care of the buisness things and also if you want Kabir to be married I will choose another girl for her." Ajay said calmly he saw Anupriya was again about to say something and then looked at vansh who was smirking looking at her. God!! He again wanted to insult them? Before Anupriya could say anything and vansh could insult her he interrupted. "I don't want any discussion in it." Ajay saud ending the discussion then looked at Vansh.

"You will get the papers in your office room and also be ready tomorrow we are going to meet the girl and her family." Ajay said and continued eating his food.

"Listen dad why I am marrying her u also know this I don't like this shits!" Vansh said.

"The deal is on vansh if you don't remember." Ajay said smirking reminding him what deal they have made. Vansh mouthed a 'fine' to him.

"So Anupriya and Kabir would u like to accompany us?" Ajay asked Anupriya and Kabir.

"I have to go to kitty." Anupriya said. Ajay looked at Kabir. " I am not interested." Kabir said rolling his eyes and went to his room while Anupriya followed him. Vansh too went from there. Ajay looked at trio and sighed.

•••

Hey everyone! Hope u all enjoyed it! And sorry keeping this one on slow updates due to study pressure...

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W