✨ Chapter 3 ✨

"Chacha what happened why are you so stressed?" Ridhima asked Rudra as soon as she came back after leaving Ajay till his car.

"Are you made or what ridhima? We have to payback such a huge amount and you are telling why are you stressed? Do you even know what does 7 lakh mean? Oh sorry how you will be knowing you haven't seen such a huge amount in yori whole life right? You can't even earn 1000 rupees on your own." Chanchal said as she got a chance to taunt Ridhima.

Ridhima have kept quite because she didn't wanted to disrespect her chachi.

"Arey mom to whom are you even asking? She is just a SLUT." Meera said and looked at Ridhima from bottom to down disgustingly.

"I am damn sure in the name of working she is going to warm the men bed." Meera said.

This time Ridhima lost her control she can't tolerate if anyone will raise a finger on her character.

"Meera di if you don't know please don't say anything. I earn money on my own and also my college fees and my daily needs along with my clothes are from my own money I didn't even took 1 rupees from chachu." She said still looking down.

"How dare you answer me back - " Chanchal was about to continue more but was cut off by Rudra.

"Bas !! How you all fight? And Ridhima saw sorry to Chanchal and Meera now. They are like your mother and sister how can you talk with them like this? Till now I supported you but now not anymore I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour say sorry." Rudra said and stood up. Chanchal and Meera smirked. While Ridhima looked at Rudra wife eyed.

"Sorry chachu but it wasn't my fault rather it was their fault." Ridhima said and looked up.

"Wow!! Bravo!! Listen we have made you grow up so better say sorry to them now. Did you forgot we kept you in our house? You should be thankful to us." Rudra literally shouted. Chanchal and Meera were enjoying all this mess up and looking like they were seeing any tv show.

"Mom if there was popcorn don't u think it would have been nice?" Meera whispered in Chanchal ear.

" Ha you are saying correct but for now enjoy like this only and let me enjoy too." Chanchal said and again focused on the drama. Meera shrugged her shoulders and she also continued enjoy like this only.

"Chacha-" Ridhima again tried to say but Rudra cut her off.

"Say sorry Ridhima." Rudra said in a strict tone.

Ridhima looked at Chanchal and Meera whose smirk got wider.

"Sorry" Ridhima whispered and ran from there.

Meera too went to the parlour while Rudra and Chanchal departed to their rooms.

"Papa please come back to your princess. I need you both. Your princess miss you." Ridhima hugged her parents photo more tightly."Why you left me alone? You should have taken me also with you I don't want to be in this cruel world." Ridhima cried keeping her hand on her mouth to prevent making sound.

She didn't noticed when she fell asleep...

~♥️~

"I want to tell you all an important thing." Rudra said the next morning as every family member sat on the dining table to have their breakfast while Ridhima serving the food.

Chanchal glared at ridhima.

"Don't you have manners? Rudra said na he want to talk something important to us. Don't you think that you should go and give us our FAMILY TIME. And he can tell us what he want to tell." Chanchal said to Ridhima who was busy in serving the food fastly as she was getting late for thr college. She came out of trance listening to chanchal, her so called chachi.