✨ Chapter 19 ✨

Just then he heard the door opening sound. That person came near him and kept his or her hand on his shoulder. Vansh smiled as he thought her to be Ridhima but he frowned as he realised it's not her as he is very well aware of her soft touch and her sweet aroma. But now, he was getting a disgusting smell on jasmine aroma ( sorry to jasmine perfume lovers u know I donno anything about perfumes and all so please corporate 🙌😂) he looked back only to find MEERA...

{touchyreader_pari you were right angel di 🙂🍃🥀✨}

"I know vansh you-" before she can continue she was cut off by vansh.

"First of all, who the hell gave you the right to call me from my name? For you, it's MR RAI SINGHANIA" Vansh said angrily to her removing her hand from his shoulder. He cleaned the place where she touched while meera rolled her eyes.

"Common vansh! Leave that Ridhima I am way too sexy than her." Meera started walking towards him sexily biting her lips. Which seemed nothing but disgusting to vansh. He went and holding her hand tightly he started moving fastly almost dragging her.. reaching the gate he pushed her out from the study room.

"You know what you are just a bitch! Nothing else! So better get out from here before I throw you out from this mansion." Meera stomped her foot in anger listening his sentence and went from there as she don't want to be thrown out and loose all the luxuries she is getting over here.

Sighing vansh went to the door of Ajay's room and knocked in it nervously.

"Come in!" He heard Ajay say. He opened the door and looked at him, sitting on the bed. Well he was shocked too! Seeing him here, does that mean Ridhima was successful in making him agree?

"Dad...." Ajay's trance broke as he listened him. He looked at him. His eyes were conveying different emotion, different from before. The same emotion his eyes used to held when he used to call him dad before.

Hurriedly climbing off the bed he hugged him tightly. Hesitantly, though, he hugged him back. Making Ajay's happiness triple. It was THEIR REUNION a father and son reunion. A hope they can be like before.

"I am sorry..." Before vansh can speak more Ajay showed him his hand and they both sat on the bed.

"So finally you are here. Just one question are you ready to accept me as your dad?" Ajay said looking in his eyes as if searching for an answer to get new hope. Vansh looked down taking a deep breathe. He nodded in a yes which made a beautiful smile on Ajay's lips.

"Ok so now as we are like before, we are also each other's friend so I will ask some questions from you and you will have to answer them all in a YES or NO okay?" Ajay said smiling wiping his happy tears.

"Fine." Vansh said and kept one of his leg on the bed.

"Do you feel jealous when Ridhima talk about other male students?" Ajay said smirking. Vansh looked at him shocked. "A yes or a no!!" Ajay reminded him as he saw he was about to speak something.

"Yes!"

"Do you feel another feeling when Ridhima is near you?"

"Umm yes...."

"Do you feel good when Ridhima is near you?"

" Hell yes!!"

"Do you feel peace near her?"

"Yes..."

Till now vansh was blushing! Ajay smiled and took his hand in his.

"Vansh I know you are here only because she forced you right?" Ajay looked at him while vansh nodded looking down.

"Vansh, you know why I chosed Ridhima for you? She have the same innocence I saw in uma. She is innocent. Today we are together then also only because of her. I guess you should give her a chance." Ajay made vansh understand and looked at him.

"I will try to dad." Vansh said smiling.

"I know.. you must be angry that i did this to you... But i did all this for you only vansh.. try to give this relationship a chance." Ajay said and patted his back while he smiled. Ajay thanked Ridhima in mind for giving him his son back. Only he knows how much it pain when your own child hate him...

❤️❤️

❤️❤️

Bohot bada update hai na 😂 i know i know 💅

Words count: 820+

Target wasn't completed so here u go with the chotu sa update...

Meera, chanchal and Rudra will be getting tata bye bye from the story soooonnnnnnnnnnn! Maybe in next update or in another one.

• do you want kabir to be present in RiAnsh marriage?

• want any villian to make his/her entry. Well.. i will prefer HIS more 😁 if yes then after marriage or before marriage?

• enjoying the story? Want anything else to be added?

Target
270+ votes