✨ Chapter 29 ✨

Ridhima looked at vansh who was already looking at her. But then Ridhima remembered something..

"Means.. that day.. the boy was you?" Ridhima looked at him shocked while he just smiled nd nodded as Ridhima drifted to the past.

•••

Ridhima was sitting on the stone while many people were standing at the cliff from where her parents fell. She was all confused not knowing what is happening around. She was crying silently just wanting to see her parents.

On the other hand, Vansh's mother passed away. He was broken more after seeing that his dad married another women and today they have come on a so called family picnic. When they all are busy enjoying Vansh silently moved from there until he came across a girl sitting alone crying silently.

"Why are you crying?" Ridhima looked up and saw Vansh kneeling infront of her and looking at her. (They don't know each other, am writing this so that the readers don't get confused.)

"Why are they here? My mumma and papa fell from there they will be fine na?" Ridhima pointed her tiny finger at the side where many people were standing. Smiling at her vansh went to the people and got to know the whole matter.

"Don't worry they will be fine." Vansh smiled softly and held his hand.

"Why were you crying?" Ridhima said and pointed towards his tear stained face.

"Just like you are in pain na I am also in pain." Vansh said while a sad smile was lingering on his face.

"Means we both are in pain. What are you doing here?" Ridhima said and pulled vansh making him sit beside her.

"I came for a family picnic." Vansh said looking down.

"Then where is ur family?" Ridhima again asked looking at him confused.

"They are on the other side I came for a walk." Vansh said smiling but then he saw that Ridhima is again looking at that place.

She slowly got down from the stone while seeing this vansh too got down.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" Vansh shouted seeing her running to the cliff side. He too ran beside her and holding her arm, he at the right moment pushed her back and saved her from falling.

"Why you saved me? I want to go to my mumma papa." Tears flew from her eyes looking at the cliff. Vansh didn't know why but her tears hurted him too.

"Wait here I will call my papa he will help you.." Vansh told to Ridhima and immediately went from there while Ridhima looked at his retreating figure. As soon as he left rudra came there, seeing him Ridhima ran towards him and hugged his legs.

"Chachu, what happened to mumma papa? They will be fine na?" Ridhima looked up at him while he smiled sadly.

"They are with God happily living there. Now come with me." Rudra smiled at him and taking her in his arms he went from there but Ridhima kept looking behind searching for Vansh. But when she didn't find him, she half heartedly went from there.

On the other hand, vansh went to his father who is sitting with Anupriya and Kabir completely oblivious to his presence.

"dad" vansh called ajay and all of them looked at him.

"what happened vansh?" ajay stood up and walked towards them as anupriya and kabir again started chit chatting. Seeing them for once Vansh remembered how he used to talk with his mother but then blinked his eyes
. Once.. Twice.. To stop the tears which were threatening to fall down.

"Vansh." he came to the reality as he saw ajay kneeling in front of him. "what happened?" ignoring his questions, Vansh just held his hand and started taking him to the place where he saw Ridhima.

But to his dismay Ridhima was already gone from there. He looked here and there still hoping to see her. But alas!!

"Vansh why are dragged me here?" Vansh looked back and saw Ajay looking at him with his arms crossed near his chest.

"Dad there was a girl here." Pointing at the stone he continued, "she was crying and there her parents fell from the cliff but none were helping them that's why I called you." Vansh tried explaining Ajay but he just shaked his head.

"Vansh there is no girl here and see the car is being taken out." Now Vansh turned to the other side and saw some people were taking the car out.

"Common let's go." Ajay held his hand and started taking her with him but vansh was still looking for Ridhima.

"What happened? Where you both went?" Anupriya asked ajay nd vansh who were coming from the other side.

"Nothing Vansh just got a little misunderstanding." Ajay said patting Vansh's back while Anupriya rolled her eyes inwardly.

"It wasn't any misunderstanding. We talked with each other. Maybe she went." Vansh said moving away from ajay.

A glint of sadness was there in his eyes but he recovered it soon just then his phone went off. "It's an important call. I will be back." Saying so he went from there.

"Oh say na. You just wanted to spoil our family time." Anupriya said to vansh as soon as Ajay left.

"Obviously. He can't do anything so now he is spoiling our time." Kabir too joined in the conservation as he loves to insult him.

"Oh common! I don't have any interest in your family! I don't even care whether you die or live. For me you can never take my mom's place." Vansh answered them trying to control his anger. But suddenly Anupriya started crying.

"Why are you saying this Vansh? I know she is important to u but i am trying my best na..." Before vansh can say anything a voice was heard..

"Vansh!!" Which was of ajay. Anupriya started crying as she saw that ajay is coming there.

"Dad-"

"Say sorry!" Ajay cutted him nd said strictly.

"I am not at fault." Vansh said and went from there trying to control his tears.

"Vansh!" Ajay called him. But he didn't say anything.

"Dont take him seriously he is just a child. It's not easy for him." Ajay said to Anupriya who wiped her fake tears.

"It's okay ajay I understand." Anupriya said with a fake smile while ajay smiled at her nd sat down.

Only if he knew her real face....

•••

Precap:
"Tomorrow is your engagement..."

No target because I know it won't be completed. Can't u guys just click the star button!? Does it take money? I will be ending this story as soon as possible because I am seeing the votes decreasing. Just think there's no villian. Also my school is opening from tomorrow so better I don't waste my time on the story no-one wants to read.