✨ Chapter 18 ✨

Ridhima started walking through the lavish corridor. She smiled beautifully, finally she have someone who love her. Maybe her chachu said he loved her but she too in some corner of her heart knew he can never love her as his own daughter. Amd see the result, he almost emotionally blackmailed her to agree to this marriage. Shrugging her thoughts she made her way towards vansh room.

She was about to knock on the door but to her surprise the door was already open. Slowly opening the door, she made her way inside. Looking here and there searching for him but when she didn't found him she frowned. She was about to walk out of the room just then her eyes fell on him..

Standing beside the window looking in the sky, lost in his and his father's memory.. it was a great time back then... Feeling a hand on his shoulder he looked back only to find her. Immediately once again looking outside the window he wiped his tears but Ridhima was quick to notice it.

"You were crying." Ridhima said making him face her.

"Are you mad or what Ridhima? Why will I even cry?" Vansh chuckled. "Anyways, come sit." Saying so he made her sit on the bed and settled beside her.

"Ridhima I am sorry for how I treated you this morning." Vansh said guilty but Ridhima smiled. "Why are you sorry vansh? It's alright. It happens..." Saying so Ridhima squeezed his hands. A shiver ran down his spine feeling her small hands on his big ones. He too smiled.

"Vansh.. now please listen to me carefully." Ridhima said taking a deep breathe while vansh looked at her confused.

"I heard your and Papa's talks. I saw how you behaved with him." Vansh got confused as whom is she referring as PAPA?? But then reality hit him he talked only with Ajay after ridhima so obviously she will be talking about him.

"Great!! So that man or I can say my so called father manipulated you too! Just wow! And how I treated him? The way he deserved what do you think how should I treat him? Better stay away from him Ridhima." Saying so he was about to go only to be pulled back by her.

"You have to listen to me vansh." Vansh was about to say something but Ridhima didn't let him. "You have my swear." Hearing it words didn't came out from his mouth. Ridhima smiled and pulled him. As a result he landed on the bed.

"Say whatever you want to say Ridhima. But fast!" Vansh said and sighed. He clutched the blanket to control his anger.

"Hmm! Now don't speak anything! You know when you left na I was there. As I said I heard yours and Papa's talks. I was there when you left too! And I saw how broken he is! He talked with uma maa's painting about you...." Saying so Ridhima started explaining him whatever Ajay talked to uma's painting along with the talk she did with him.

"Common Ridhima! You are naive enough. He just talked with her to show you and you can come to talk to me. He is just a fake person with fake emotions and nothing else!" Vansh said and was about to walk out. Ridhima stood up and held his hand.

"Vansh, you said that my papa is fake, what if I say that your mother is fake, her emotions for you were fake!" Hearing it vansh lost his control. He looked at her angrily. Ridhima shivered under his gaze it's the first time she is looking at him like this!

He pinned her to the nearest wall, he didn't even realised that his grip was way too tight amd the bangles she was wearing broke down and pierced in her soft wrist. But he was way too angry to notice this.

"I have befriended with you that doesn't mean that you will say this type of things about my mother! You don't have any right to compare MY MOM with your so called PAPA!" Vansh said and walked off.

"Vansh atleast try to understand papa! It hurted you when I said those things about uma maa but how can you be so sure that papa didn't loved maa infact he still lover her! Have you ever noticed that Anupriya aunty still don't sleep with papa! Why? Because he didn't allowed her!" Ridhima shouted at vansh who was going. She looked at her hand and sighed seeing the blood.

Unaware that one pair of eyes were looking at them both. The person smirked and went behind vansh.

Vansh entered in his study room and started throwing the things. How can she even compare that so called father of him to his mother! They both are totally different! No-one can be like his mother!

But then too he sat on the chair and closed his eyes. Ridhima's smiling face come infront of his eyes. He smiled but then opened his eyes with a jerk realising what he was doing. But then too! He can't deny the fact that he have a different feeling for her! Sighing he rested his head on the chair while a tear fell from his eye.

Was she correct? Should he talk with his father? Should he give him another chance? Urgh!! He have so many questions but no answers!

"Whenever you are stressed, close your eyes and think calmly what you should do. Because if you do anything in anger you will regret later!" Her mother's words echoed in his ears. Maybe she isn't here but she will be always in his heart.

He closed his eyes and took deep breathe to calm himself. Just then he remembered her last sentence and the reality hit him hard!

It's true he didn't let Anupriya sleep on his room, she sleep on another room... Ruffling his hair through his hand he went near the window. He remembered how he used to play with his father! He smiled beautifully as he got his answer.

Yes!! He should give him a chance! Just then he heard the door's opening sound.

••••

••••

Hope you all enjoyed reading it ❤️

Happy new year everyone. Hope you all will have a great time with your families.

Target:
270+ votes
120+ comments

Lots of love
Khanak ✨

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W