✨ Chapter 33 ✨

"Why I felt wierd when he said that we are going to get married, i mean i knew it from before and ajay uncle have also said it many times but it didn't affect me then what is happening to me now? why am i caring for him?" ridhima thought in her mind confused on her own.

"No ridhima you have to control this feeling, this is just a deal. once it's over he will leave you and once again u will be left broken all alone...." she calmed her mind and took a deep breathe before entering in her class.

•••

"Fuck!! Cant you just control yourself? for god's sake am the VR girls come to me begging for my one look. my other side, which i never saw to anyone, i never talked about anything with anyone then why HER?? dont start trusting her vansh just dont!! MOM also promised me to stay by my side forever right? but she left!! She will also do the same thing once her work is done so it's better to not to fall for her....WE ARE JUST FRIENDS..." Vansh also talked to himself. relieved by sharing his pain with someone but also  scared if she will leave him alone...

•••

Vansh sighed as he closed the laptop. He looked at the time, it was 3. Everyday he went to the mansion at night and sometimes not even at night but after Riddhima came everything changed and he started going home early. Earlier Ajay forced him but now somewhere Vansh was also liking it but being the stubborn one, he wasn't ready to accept it.

He remembered that today Anupriya and Kabir will be coming. Even the thought of them made him boil in anger. He really didn't want to go and meet them but realizing that he can't leave Riddhima alone with them he picked up his keys and left.

•••

"Riddhima... " Vansh called put for her when he reached home. But in return he saw Ajay, it wasn't the thing that bother him but beside him were standing the mother son duo making him groan in anger internally.

"Well who's this Riddhima? " Anupriya said as she spoke Riddhima with so much hatred making vansh fist his hands.

"Maybe some whor-"

"Mind your language Kabir, she's your soon to be bhabhi. " Ajay cut him off angrily before he can complete his sentence.

"Oh yeah yeah I forgot he is gonna marry. Or can I say just gonna FuCk her and then leave her? " Kabir again said smirking making Vansh more angry.

"Not so good stepbrother for your kind information I am not like you, who will just fuck anyone and then leave them. And it will be good for you if you stay out of my matters." Vansh replied calmly but only he knew the storm which is going in him.

"Already taking her side? " Anupriya said as she chuckled a lil.

But all of their talking stopped when the heard some footsteps.

"Hi!" Riddhima said as she spotted vansh but her smile disappeared when she looked infront of her and saw that two unknown faces were present. But she had a feeling that she have seen the boy somewhere, she looked at him for a few seconds before she remembered him.

On the other hand, Kabir was also looking at Riddhima. Obviously, he remember her afterall her beauty is something he isn't able to forget. While riddhima was seeing him, he felt happy because he thought that she is checking him out.

While Anupriya was looking at her with no emotions. She knew, even if she say anything vansh will marry her only. She just wanted her to stay out of her matters so that everything remains in her control and in future also she will be able to rule this mansion.

"You??" Riddhima whispered slowly still it was audible to all of them.

"You know him?" Vansh asked riddhima but before riddhima can answer Kabir spoke.

"Yeah we just met when I was on my car crossing the road and she came infront of my car to save a boy." Kabir said and now vansh also remembered the incident as he clenched his fist trying to control his anger knowing that he saw his girl with lust.

"Am Kabir, stepbrother of vansh. Nice to meet you..?" Kabir said expecting her to say her name.

"Riddhima..Riddhima raichand soon to be Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania and your bhabhi." Vansh introduced her to Kabir as he sneaked his arms on her waist. Kabir's eyes widened but he immediately maintained his posture.

"No no no! This can't happen not this time vansh." Kabir thought in mind as they both silently glared at each other.

"anyways I am Anupriya, stepmother of Vansh. " Anupriya introduced herself as Riddhima just nodded at her smiling.

She had no problem with her until she don't come in her way to take the property. She have spent so many years to gain Ajay 's trust and now there was no way she is going to let anyone take that right from her. For now it's alright to her but she knew that she will have to get rid of her as soon as possible or she can get the whole property on her name.

"well how about you all take rest and meet at night? " Ajay suggested as everyone agreed and went to their respective rooms.

•••

Hey guys that's the next chapter. Hope you all liked it.

Words count: 950

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W