✨ Chapter 22 ✨

Vansh noticed Ridhima who was fidgeting with her fingers. He know, she do it when she is nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Vansh asked her, his concentration still on the road.

"No.. am not.." Ridhima replied. Vansh took a quick glance at her and saw that she is looking outside the window.

"I know you are. Now tell me why.." vansh said as he continued to drive to the destination.

"Fine." Ridhima sighed and continued. "Whatever they are.. but they kept !e together with them.. in their house after my parents died. Am.. am I doing correct?" Ridhima said insure that her decision was correct or not.

"Ridhima.. you did correct. A person have their self respect and you surely shouldn't give this to anyone else. They were not your family. A family is who support you in every moment, in every step of your life but they? They didn't infact they said those words for you. I think that they are not even your family." Vansh said trying to make her understand..

"Okay.." Ridhima said which sounded as a whisper as she again got busy in looking outside the window.

Rest the ride was silent. Both were stealing glances at each other. One time they both looked at each other at the same time which caused nothing but embarrassment. The college was already there. Fortunately for them both to reduce the embarassment.

"Umm bye.." Ridhima said coming out. Man! She was already late as their was literally noone in the campus.

"Bye.." vansh said with a small smile. Ridhima smiled at him and started to go from there.

But to her bad luck a stone came in her way. She was so lost that she didn't even saw it. She was going to fall from it when two large, well built hands encircled around her small waist.

Opening her eyes slowly Ridhima looked at the hand on her waist. Tilting her head to the other side she saw vansh holding her. Vansh looked at her as her hair was coming on her face, he swiftly tucked her hair behind her ear. Making her stand they both looked in each other's eyes. The world seemed to stop for them. Well, it was good that none was present in the campus.

Tring!! Tring!!

They both came to the reality hearing the bell ring.

"Oh shit." Ridhima murmured under her breathe as the first period have started..!! Murmuring a quick bye to vansh she almost ran from there while vansh chuckled seeing her.

Smiling he too went and sat on the car. A slight blush along with a big smile appeared on his face as he remembered their moment which took place a moment before. Just then he looked at himself at the mirror of the car.

"Why am I smiling again?" Huffing in annoyance he maintained his stern and smirking face and started moving.

Ridhima was smiling too in her whole way. She peeped in the class and to her good luck the teacher haven't arrived yet. Quickly getting in, she took her seat as the teacher came and started teaching. But here, their moments were flashing infront of her eyes.

"Oho Ridhima. Focus on your studies." She heard her subconsciousness and realising what she as doing, she slapped her forehead in mind and started focusing on studies.

"Boss, wo actually Ajay sir wants to have a talk with you." Angre said to vansh who was busy inr reading a file.

"What happened?" Vansh asked closing his file and looked at angre.

"Don't know boss. Ajay sir just called me and told me to tell you that he wants to talk something with you." Angre said to him as he nodded getting up from the chair.

"Check the files. I will go and meet dad." Vansh said and left the room. Angre looked at his retreating figure and smiled.

"From the time bhabhi have come to his life, he is changed. I hope all goes well and boss gets someone he deserve." Angre thought in mind and smiled.

"Come in." Vansh heard his dad's voice as he knocked on the door.

"Dad.. you called me?" Vansh asked him as he nodded and sat on the chair. He signalled vansh to sit beside him and he did so.

"See this..." Ajay said switching on the tv while vansh looked at the screen beyond shocked.

"How can this happen?" He said still looking at the screen shocked while Ajay was having a concerning face too..

Vansh: what is more important for you? Me or your life?

Ridhu: before that can I ask you something?

Vansh: yes..??!?

Ridhu: what is the difference between you and my life??

•••

You know one person messaged me when will you update about stories. I told that I can't as the task of writing was of her this time and I had to check it and you know checking is way more difficult . In one sentence she writes more than 5 mistakes. Won't reveal the username. And the one who asked says that she is handling one story is her account how can she write? You should understand then kindly listen if u see like this including every accounts na then I am handling 5 stories. Please don't message me this kind of messages. It's difficult for me too try to understand dude 💁

Okay so I won't give target from now onwards as i just realised in the starting i hardly got 100+ votes but i was happy so yeah that's it. I will update as soon as the next one is ready. Sorry for the short update.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Thanks for 390 followers ❤️