✨ Chapter 4 ✨

"What??!!?!" Only one word came out of her mouth after what her chachu said.

"Yes Ridhima. Please marry VANSH RAI SINGHANIA the son of AJAY RAI SINGHANIA." Rudra said while this time it caught the attention of both Chanchal and Meera.

"What the hell are you saying Rudra? Our daughter Meera should get married to him not this girl. Why will she marry him?" Chanchal said loosing her cool.

"Just shut up Chanchal. Listen the full story." Rudra literally screamed pissed off by her behaviour. Chanchal being embarrassed after listening the tone of Rudra silently sat down.

"Now listen that day what happened. Why AJAY RAI SINGHANIA got me out." Rudra said in a serious tone.

~♥️~

"Rudra I have something important to talk." Ajay said as soon as they stepped out.

"Yeah sure Mr Rai Singhania." Rudra said with a smile little did he knew what is gonna happen.

"As you know you have to pay me 7 lakhs it's been 4 months since you are telling me that u will payback. I have a solution for you." Ajay said smirking.

"What is it?" Rudra asked hurriedly what can be more nice he is gonna get rid of the payback.

"I want my son VANSH RAI SINGHANIA to be married with your-" But Rudra cut him off.

"To my daughter. Right? We have no problem Mr Rai Singhania." Rudra said cheerfully.

"First listen to me Mr Rudra I don't like when someone cuts me off." He said strictly.

" I am sorry Mr rai Singhania I got excited." Rudra said looking down.

"Now listen to me. I want Ridhima to be married with my son." Ajay said a smile formed on his face without his knowing.

"What are you saying Mr Rai Singhania? This can't happen?" Rudra said nodding in a NO.

"This is the last option Mr Rudra. Or you have to pay me the money back in 3 weeks. " Rudra looked at him wide eyed. " I gave you 7 lakhs 6 months back saying that in two months you have to return the whole money to me but you haven't. It's been 4 months I can also send you in jail for this Mr Rudra. And you know I do what I say." Ajay said in an emotionless face.

"But--" He was cut off by Ajay.

"I am hearing your if and but from the kast 4 moths Mr Rudra now decision is yours get Ridhima married to my son or pay the money back in 3 weeks. And if you don't get ready to go to jail."

"I will think about it." Rudra said looking down as he don't have any other option now.

"Good for you." Ajay said smirking.

They went inside and started having tea. As Ajay and Ridhima were talking Ajay actually liked Ridhima just as he wanted for his son...

~♥️~

"So this is the whole story. Please Ridhima atleast you can do this much for your chachu." Rudra said pleading.

"But chachu how can I marry an unknown person like this?" Ridhima said in shock.

"And also our daughter should be married to VANSH RAI SINGHANIA, Rudra now can you do this? Atleast you could have asked from them to marry his son to our daughter." Chanchal said as all her dreams broke down of enjoying the luxuries.

"Shut up Chanchal! I am fed up with you. Do you even know what will happen when we will not payback 7 lakhs?? Chanchal nodded in a no. "They can take our house from us and we will land in the footpaths begging and worse than that they can even take me with them because our house is not that big that it will cost whole 7 lakhs!!" Rudra said throwing his hands in the air.

"What???" Only one word came out of their mouth by listening the new information provided.

"See Ridhima please I request you please Ridhima marry him. Otherwise we will end up in road." Rudra said joining his hands. Ridhima immediately stood up and held his hands.

"Chachu please don't hold your hands infront of me. You are like a father to me. I won't like if u will join your hands infront of me." Ridhima said not looking in his eyes.

"Means you agreed? Right?" Rudra said smiling....

"Chachu I need some time." Ridhima said. "Ok go to your room." Rudra said to her. "Yes chachu I would tell my decision till night." Ridhima said and literally ran from there.

~♥️~

As soon as Ridhima reached the room she went to the cupboard and took out her father's photo. She sat there only by keeping her head on the almirah. She looked at her baba's photo and caressed it.

"Baba where are you?? If you would have been here it shouldn't have happened right? You told me to always help others I did it na baba! I helped everyone but... But why me? I am fed up from this life don't I have right to live with my own choice? I also wanna live on myself enjoy! But why me papa? Why?? Ridhima hugged the picture closed to her heart. "You know baba when you left me na I was so alone you know.... Ridhima didn't knew when she fell asleep in that place only...

~♥️~

Hope u all enjoyed! Well not getting good response so will be ending it up soon!!

Mein soch rhi thi why not to add superpowers in this story? Like vampire and all? Should I?? Please reply!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W

Republished ♥️