✨ Chapter 20 ✨

Hello everyone. Welcome to another chapter of ishq. And thank you for showing your Love in my story.

---

"now come lets go down." Ajay said to vansh hile he nodded? They both came down and saw Chanchal, Rudra and meera already sitted in the dining table. Ajay faked a smile while vansh was carrying the same emotionless face. His eyes roamed around the table as if searching for someone.

Someone SPECIAL.....

He sighed upon not getting her view. Ajay smiled as he knew whom he is searching.

"Dad, i will go and come with Ridhima." Vansh said and smiled. Ajay too smiled and murmured a ok to him as he made his way to her room.

"After breakfast i want to talk something. So everyone at the hall." Ajay declared and everyone nodded at him. The breakfast dishes came infront of them and they started eating it silently.

Vansh started moving towards Ridhima's room smiling. Dad is right... Today we are together then only because of her. Maybe she isn't like others... I should give this relation a chance. His smile grew wider as he made his way to her room. Standing infront of her room's door vansh knocked. Within 5 minutes the door opened and there she is all dressed beautifully.

"Vansh..." Ridhima said while he smiled but something caught his eyes which was enough to make the smile disappear.

Her hand..!!

It is having some blood marks. The reality hit him hard!! He is the reason of this.

"Ri..Ridhima your hand..." Quickly holding her hand he made her sit on the bed and took the first aid from the almirah.

"Vansh..!! It's alright..." Ridhima said and tried to take her hand out from his hold but as if he will leave her this easily. Taking out the ointment he stared applying it softly on her wound.

"Ah..!!" Ridhima winced in pain and vansh started blowing air in middle so that she don't feel much pain. After that he bandaged her hand slowly and softly.

"I...i am sorry Ridhima...." Vansh said guilty of what he did..!!

"It's alright vansh. You don't need to say sorry." Ridhima said and smiled a little.

"Di... did you think about what I said to you..??" Ridhima asked him a little hesitantly.

"Thank you so much Ridhima! Only because of you today i have decided to give dad another chance. But if you wouldn't have told me all this, i don't think i would have given him another chance. But in return, what did I do? You got hurt. Am sorry..." Vansh said smiling sadly while Ridhima wiped a tear drop which was about to fall from his eyes.

"Thank you and sorry se kaam nhi chalega Mr Rai Singhania! It will be accepted only if you take me to the restaurant for raspberry souffles and softy." Ridhima said winking making him laugh whole heartedly.

"I will surely take you out. But not now. Have breakfast now and we will go out in evening okay?" Vansh said stopping his laughing session.

"Done. Now come fast i have to go to college too..." Ridhima said and got up. Vansh smiled getting up he held her hand and started moving towards the dining table. Ridhima looked at his hand enterwined with hers. Smiling she too held his hand and started walking.

"Vansh! Walk a little slow. You walk so fast. See I have to literally run to match your speed." Ridhima said pouting while he smiled.

"Oh sorry." Vansh said and started walking a little slowly. Unknown that their this sweet moment was seen by the people present in the dining table as they are descending the stairs.

"Hope that i won't regret taking this decision. God bless you both..." Ajay thought and smiled seeing their hands enterwined together. "Oh! And these bitches?" Ajay looked at them with disgust. "They will soon get out from this mansion, i am just waiting for the right moment waise bhi they are just making me hell irritated and nothing else." Ajay said and rolled his eyes.

"Arey bhai sahab! By the way where is your wife?" Chanchal said trying to initiate a conversation with him while Ajay rolled his eyes. It's her daily routine, she use to talk to him randomly so that she can become a friend of his and enjoy the luxuries.

"That's none of your concern." Ajay said taking another morsel of food from his plate.

"But, Ridhima is going to become your daughter in law na and she is OUR FAMILY-" before she can continue more she was already cut off by Ajay.

"For your kind information, you never treated her as your family. Stop playing your cards i know your family real face. Eat the food silently or you can go to your room and talk as much as you want with the walls." Ajay said angrily while chanchal fisted her hands.

"Wow!! Just wow! So this slut was able to lure him with her body. Your happiness will not last long Ridhima. I will make sure that my daughter will Marry him. Afterall she is the one who deserve to be Mrs Rai Singhania not a slut like you." Chanchal thought in mind and looked at Ridhima disgustingly.

"Vansh is mine only mine... You can't snatch him from me Ridhima. I will go to any extent to make him mine..." Meera thought and smirked.

"Let's go with the flow and see what the destiny have planned." Rudra thought and sighed. Completely, not caring about what will happen.

But here... Two souls are busy in being with each other not knowing about their plans.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this part

Hope you all enjoyed reading this part. Lemme know your povs.

Words count: 950+

Meera and her family will be out of the story in the next part for sure.

Precap:
Ridhima taking a stand for herself. Ajay and Vansh supporting Ridhima.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W