✨ Chapter 10 ✨

"umm Ridhima..." Vansh said to Ridhima nervously.

"Yeah vansh say na" Ridhima said smiling.

"Willyoucomewithmetohavecoffee." Vansh said in a single breathe Ridhima looked at him.

"Vansh! Atleast say a lil slowly! I didn't understand anything." Ridhima said chuckling a lil.

"Okay so... Would you like to come with me to have coffee?" Vansh said taking a deep breathe.

"Hmm so Mr Vansh Rai Singhania is asking me for a date indirectly." Ridhima said and smiled mischievously.

"As you think." Vansh said and winked. Well can anyone believe the VR being so romantic?

"Don't you think it would have been nice if you have asked me directly?" Ridhima said and raised her eyebrows.

Vansh passed her a quick smile and looked here and there. Making sure no-one was seeing them, he knelt down infront of her and picked a rose from the nearby table.

"So miss Ridhima would you like to go on a date with your soon to be husband Mr Vansh Rai Singhania?" Vansh said extending the rose to her.

"Umm let me think." Ridhima keeper her hand on her chin and acted as if thinking.

Vansh smiled at her childishness.

But soon he noticed her happiness turning into sadness. Don't know why? But it pained in his heart seeing it.

Ridhima looked at him as if guilty. Vansh narrowed his eyes indicating to tell why is she behaving like this.

"I am sorry vansh but I can't come with you."

Ridhima looked down being guilty. Vansh too felt bad first time he bent infront of someone other than his mom!! He himself donno why he did that. He smiled sadly and stood up.

"It's alright Ridhima. But at least I can know the reason? Such a handsome man is sitting infront of you and you are denying."

Vansh said trying to make the situation a lil better. Ridhima chuckled.

"Vansh I have to go home and then also make dinner for chachu, chachi and Meera di." Ridhima said smiling.

Vansh looked at her. Indeed she is different from others. How can someone be so innocent? She is denying only because of this? The great VR is himself kneeling down infront of her! She could have happily agreed and came with him.

Other girls search for a chance to be with him and here the great VR is himself asking her for a date but this girl! For her family oops! So called family she js denying.

He looked at her and smiled.

"Only this thing? Seriously Ridhima? Wait I will solve the problem right now!" Vansh said and took out his phone.

"Hello Angre.... Yes.. go and pack three plates of food and give it on your bhabhi's house." Vansh said in phone and cut it.

He looked at Ridhima who was already looking at him.

"What? The problem is solved come lets go!"

Vansh said and held Ridhima's hand. He took her to his car. Ridhima just saw their entangled hands. How perfectly her small hands got entangled with his big hands!

Vansh opened the front door for her. Ridhima passed him a smile and sat. Vansh too sat on the driver seat.

After sometime he stopped the car. Again he opened the door for Ridhima and she came out. Ridhima looked at the hotel. She can guess it must be an expensive one!

"Chale?" She jerked off her thoughts listening him.

He extended his hand Ridhima smiled and put her small hands in his big ones and AGAIN they both interwined their hands.

As they proceeded towards their table, the manager himself came running as the great VR have come to his hotel.

"Welcome sir! This way please." He showed the way to them.

While they were following him Ridhima noticed that he was sweating well who will not when the devil himself is with them.

The manager went to look in other works while a female waitress came to take their order.

"What would you like to take sir?"

The waitress said sexily and traced her fingers on her lips in order to seduce him. Vansh looked at Ridhima who looked here and there but not at that waitress. He chuckled.

He looked at the waitress angrily made sure Ridhima isn't seeing him and slowly took out his gun from his back he saw the waitress the gun and she gulped hard.

He mouthed her "Your blood!" As usual with his deadly smirk.

The waitress immediately stood properly.

"What would you like to have Ridhima?" Vansh asked Ridhima. She looked at him.

"Just coffee is fine." She smiled.

"For me black coffee." Vansh said without any emotion. But as soon as he saw Ridhima he kissed changed his neutral face to a lil smiling one.

"Huh black coffee! Black coffee kon pita hai" Ridhima murmured under her breathe mimicking him.

"You said anything?" Vansh asked Ridhima raising his eyebrows.

"No no I didn't said anything." Ridhima said and smiled nervously.

"Okay."

Silence!!!

Silence prevailed in the table. They both don't know what should they talk it's their first date!

"Vansh..." Ridhima said breaking the silence.

"Yes." Vansh smiled a lil.

"Wo actually if you don't mind can I ask something from you?" Ridhima said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Ridhima you can. We both are going to be married so you have the full right to ask." Vansh said smiling.

"Umm wo.. is there anyone else in your family? I mean.. only you along with Ajay uncle came so I thought that...." Ridhima said nervously she don't know how he will react.

"You mean to ask who all are there in my family. Right?" Vansh asked her taking a deep breath. She just nodded at him.

Vansh was about to answer just then their coffee arrived.

"First let's have coffe." Vansh said looking at the cup. Ridhima nodded.

They both had their coffee ☕ talking on random topics. After having it they both came to the car.

"Ok so now let me tell you." Vansh said settling properly on the seat.

Before he can say anything he got a call. It was "Dad"

Hey all! I hope you all enjoyed it 😌

Target: 260+ votes and 220+ votes in all the chapters.

Take care 💕

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W