✨ Chapter 15 ✨

Two bodies are seen sleeping peacefully holding each other hands in a tight grip as if they are scared to loose each other. The birds were chirping. The sun rised peeping in their room, seeing the two souls sleeping peacefully. The sun saw them.. the starting of a LOVE STORY...

Yes they are RiAnsh. Vansh sleep broke due to the sunrays. He opened his eyes irritatedly and opened his eyes.

He took his phone placed on the side drawer of the bed. But what he saw made his eyes wide!! It's already 7!! He always woke up at 4 in the morning then how come he can be this late?

Just then he noticed something soft in his hand. His room having a different smell.. he scrunched his nose. Being confused he looked beside him only to find HER sleeping peacefully holding his hand. He then remembered about the last night and his cheecks turned a little red remembering THEIR MOMENTS. He looked at her...

Slowly leaving towards her he kissed on her forehead slowly not wanting to break her sleep.

"What are you doing to me Ridhima? I don't know but when I see you I get a.. a unique feeling.. a feeling which I can't explain....." Vansh murmured under his breathe looking at Ridhima lovingly. His heart created a special space for her unknown to him...

"What are you doing vansh?? Don't forget it's JUST A DEAL nothing else! It's just a mere attraction. Nothing more, nothing less... You can't fall weak by believing in this shitts called LOVE!!" His subconsciousness mocked him. He realised what he was doing and immediately made her leave his hand resulting in breaking her sleep.

"Good morning vansh..." Ridhima said waking up smiling.

"Good morning." Vansh said without any emotions. Though Ridhima found it unusual but then too shrugged off that thought of her.

"You can freshen up. Your dress is already kept here. I will take a bath in another room." Saying so vansh left from there not even giving her a chance to speak.

"Ajib insaan hai! What happened to him now? I am telling you this boy's mood swings is terrible than a pregnant women. Don't know how our child-" she was about to continue but stopped realising what she was about to say. Her cheecks turned into the darkest shade of red.

"Ridhu! You are mad! What are you even thinking? It's JUST A DEAL nothing else! He is doing this just for his father and you for your chachu. So better let the things be how it is..." Ridhima slapped her own forehead and made her way to the washroom.

"It's nothing vansh.. it's just a mere attraction.. nothing more nothing else." Vansh said trying to make himself calm just then he remembered how he talked with Ridhima. "But what's her fault in that? Urgh!! I just don't know what's right or what's wrong what should I do maa??" Vansh said looking up but sighed sadly knowing his mother is no more there for him. To show him the right way..

"Only if you were here maa, you could have shown me the right way, but I know you aren't there.... Only if I can bring you back, I swear I will never let you go away from me again...." Vansh closed his eyes. While the tears mixed up with the water and flew down... He remembered what his mother said.

"You know vansh.. do whatever you like without caring for other things." Uma said to her little son who was happily lying keeping his head on her lap.

"Maa I don't need to think about it. You are there for me na... You will always show me the right place." Vansh said happily to his mother.

"Beta everyone have to leave one day or the other! " Uma said smiling ruffling his hair smoothly which was making him free from the stress. Mother's lap is heaven for every children right?

"Why are you saying this maa? I won't let you go away from me." Vansh said angrily and removed his head from her lap. He hugged her tightly. Uma was startled but she too hugged him back and patted his back. Just then she realised their is something wet on her shoulder it didn't took her a second to realise her son was crying!!

Immediately parting from the hug she cupped his cheecks and saw tears in his eyes. She rubbed his tears lovingly not knowing when she herself started to cry! It's true a mother cried seeing her child in pain. The child will feel pain later but the mother before! Kissing his forehead showing her love for him she made him sit on his lap.

"You are mumma's strong not right?" Uma said ruffling his hairs while vansh nodded.

"Then be like one. Maybe I will not be there for you but I will always be there in your heart right?" Vansh immediately faced her and looked at her confused.

"Maa how can someone Live in my heart?" Vansh said posting while uma giggled at her sons cute talkings.

"When you love someone, you don't know how, when , where you fall in love with them. That time you don't know what's right or what's wrong. You just want to see a smile on the person's face whom you love. That person with whom you will feel all these things is YOUR LOVE!!" Uma smiled but here vansh wasn't able to understand anything because he was small enough but then too he smiled and he didn't knew when he fell asleep in his mother's lap.

"That time I wasn't able to understand the meaning maa! But see now am able to but you aren't here... But I will do what I feel Is right. And for now I have to apologise to her for talking like this. " Vansh said smiling and reminiscing the moments he spent with HER, unknown that his heart is calling for her ❤️

He isn't a devil!
But an angel
He isn't heartless!
But soft hearted
He isn't ruthless!
But caring.
He isn't that bad!
But good enough
He isn't anything!
But a boy who wants someone to love him...

True that 🤧

True that 🤧

I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Lemme know your reviews 🙂

Many of you were thinking confusion was a chapter. But it wasn't a chapter it was kind of a note.

Why don't you vote? It doesn't even take 2 seconds. My rule is simple. Complete the target and take the update ^_^

• what do you think what will happen next?

Target:
260+ votes on every chapter of this book :-)

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W