✨ Chapter 9 ✨

Especially for Rrahul_Helly_Lover3, AshRiansh and S8A1H2L6O1H
All were excited but these three were super duper excited 😅😂❣️

•••

It have been 1 day since RiAnsh have met. They are going in their usual lives. They haven't decided the date of marriage yet.

It was a bright day and Ridhima as usual did the house works and then college then cafe after that teaching tuitions followed by household works. Hectic routine, isn't it?

Ridhima was working on a cafe making cookies. Just then she heard some voices

"Kiara I said stop following me." She head an irritated voice and she understood who is it. VANSH!!

"Vansh I know you too love me come na we will get married to each other." Kiara said with dreamy eyes

"Oops! But you are my cousin right?" Vansh said smirking.

"What the hell!! I am not your cousin!" Kiara shouted at Vansh.

"You are Kabir's cousin na so ofcourse you are mine too." Vansh said smirking.

"Whatever come lets have coffee and some cookies." Kiara almost dragged vansh.

"Listen I don't want to be with you." Vansh said irritated by the chipkali I mean Kiara.

"Oh but remember Ajay uncle sent you with me." Kiara said to vansh. Vansh just sighed and sat down.

Just then his eyes went to her. Ridhima also now understood that vansh don't want to be with her but she continued making cookies.

He saw her and his breathe stopped. Dressed in a simple dress with a high pony tail busy in making cookies. He saw how attentively she was working and her lil hair which was coming in her eyes disturbing her. She irritatedly pulled the hair behind her ears. Vansh chuckled.

"What the hell are you seeing in her? She is just a slut." Kiara said irritatedly as he saw him seeing Ridhima.

"Mind your language Kiara she is my soon to be wife." Vansh said to her he don't know why he felt angry...

"What?? How can Ajay uncle choose such a low glass girl for you. He should have choosen me a girl who can match your standards. But she? Eww.." Kiara said in disgust vansh tightened his fists.

"You know what Kiara? She is not a cake like you who just puts powder in face she is a natural beauty. Oops! You know how can a bitch know about an Angel?" Kiara looked at vansh while vansh smirked at her. He don't know why he felt like smash her face when she said those WORDS.

Soon their cookies arrived. Kiara didn't said anything as she don't want herself to be more embarrassed. Whereas vansh was staring Ridhima, her every moves.

Vansh was about to eat the cookie as he noticed Ridhima coming towards them. He thought that she is jealous. He smirked in his mind thinking what she will do. But what she did made him more shock!!

She

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Ok ok so let's continue before the readers leave)

She snatched the cookies from his hand and took his cookies plate too. Vansh looked at her shocked. Ridhima kept another plate of cookies infront of him. Well the smell was alluring of the new one.

"Eat this one." She pointed towards the previous plate which she was holding. "This one have peanuts in it. And you are allergic to it so you can eat this one you will like it." Ridhima smiled at him vansh too smiled.

They both looked on each other eyes drowning. As if the world don't matter to them.

"Vansh" Kiara said irritatedly.

But they both ignored her as if they didn't heard her. Kiara called him once more but they were way too lost in each other. Kiara stomped her foot in anger and went from there.

"Gai kya? (Did she went?)" Vansh asked Ridhima whispering.

"Yes." As soon as Ridhima said this they both bursted out laughing.

"Well her face was worth watching." Ridhima said giggling.

"But who is interested in watching the bitch's face when an angel is present infront." Vansh said looking at Ridhima.

Ridhima noticed he wasn't saying anything so she snapped her fingers infront of him.

"Ridhu the job time is over. Give your batch I will give it I am going too." Sejal, her only friend and her big sister figure said to Ridhima.

"Ok Sejal di. Thank you." Ridhima smiled and took out the batch from her dress. "HEAD CHEF"

When Sejal went taking the batch Ridhima looked at vansh who was already looking at her.

"Umm Ridhima if you don't mind can I ask something from you?" Vansh said to Ridhima.

"Yes Vansh say na. I agree that our marriage is not gonna be a normal one but you have right to know about me." Ridhima said smiling.

"Why do you work here?" Vansh asked Ridhima taking a deep breath.

"Wo actually Vansh I have to pay my college fees that's why I have to work here." Ridhima said looking down.

"Ridhima I..I am sorry I didn't knew." Vansh said being guilty.

"No vansh it's not your fault why are you feeling sorry?" Ridhima said to vansh smiling to hide her pain.

Vansh just smiled at her. How can someone be so innocent?

•••

Target wasn't completed then too I updated ❤️

Hope u all enjoyed!

Target: complete 200 votes in every chapter including character sketch.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

F O L L O W